Caption Contest

December 10, 2004 Caption Contest

Winner:
jpauln
Lana begins rethinking her decision to help out the Make a Wish Foundation.

Runners-up were:

thephantomzone
Lana's Tetris nightmare was so intense it scorched the wall near her head.

gameboy
Thinking she fooled her friends by faking her own death. Lana sits up and says "You just been punked!" Then realizes no ones there.

cyberv
Oddly, the producers miss a prime opportunity to show Kristen Kryuk's body again...

cyberv
Lana: Form of... a corpse! Wonder Twins: And we thought WE were lame.

BlackKryptonite
Clark: What have you done!? Lana: you aren't sopposed to be here! I faked my own death so that Neal Bailey guy wouldn't actually do me in Clark: oh..really? that actually how i found you Lana: what? Clark: *puts on his the red ring* I was hired by Neal.... to finish the job...

JasonSpidey
That's the last time I let Neal take me out for a drink.

jimmy mac
The horrifying prologue to MANNEQUIN III.

jimmy mac
Khan Noonian Lang comes out of stasis aboard the SS Botony Bay.

Legacy
Lana: Nell? NELL??? Jodie Foster under a sheet: Ta-ay in da wind.

stevenproctor
Let's all be glad this is the Smallville morgue, and not the QuickStop restroom....

Gislef
Lana: I fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Luthor, when death is on the line." daintern30
"Agh, what is that smell?".........."I must have forgetten my Old Spice Red Zone".

jimmy mac
Lana: "Shallow, am I?! I'll show them. Pretty soon I'll be six feet deep!"

somebodysaveme22
Body on the table: Come in... come in and we will dance the taaaango... Lana: False face!! Not real! *a mallet suddenly smashes through the door, and the Lex from last week's caption sticks his head in the hole, grinning madly* Lex: HEEEERE'S JOHNNY!!!

somebodysaveme22
*Lana's Worst NIghtmare* Lana: Oh no, the person I love most is dead! *sob* MYSELF!

kryptogirl
Lana screaming: Somebody, please help me!, can anyone hear me? Please, help! A voice, talking in distance: Sorry, I can't help you, but I have great news!...I just saved a lot of money on my car insurance!...

Gislef
Storm of the Century II with Kristin Kreuk as Linoge's adopted daughter: "Give the audience what they want and Lana'll go away."

(Someone knows I like the King. Goooooood.)

manofsteelkalel
Emperor: LORD LANG! Lana: Yesss Master. Emperor: RIIIIISSSEE!!

CARDE85
LANA: The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Caption Contest Archives