Caption Contest

May 1, 2011: Superman Homepage Caption Contest

Caption Contest

Winner:

bonoferox:
I once hit a plothole this big.

Runners-Up:

We hit nearly 300 entries this time, so I couldn't break the runners up down any more than this. ENJOY!

dksohzrd:
THIS is where my desk used to be!

Malville:
Love what you've done with the place, Clark. Roman empire circa 373, right?

jagross0325:
Really? I'm gone for just a little bit and this is how Tess treats the house? Is that a skylight?

rsottney:
CLARK: "Lex?! I thought you were dead!"
LEX: "Worse. I was on Fox!"

EntropyAegis619:
I love the smell of Kryptonite in the morning!!

kal-el76:
Lex: I'm not gonna lie, it's a bit of a fixer upper

KryptoKnight05:
Lex: I will rebuild the Luthor name Clark! First order of business, VILLAGE PEOPLE REUNION!!!!

GuardPhoenix:
Clark you may see this as the loss of a home ..... but I see it as a huge Insurance Payout

Shane-IAC:
Great news, Clark! I woke up and don't remember the last 9 years! Now come give your old BFF Lex a hug!!!

TheHass:
Tonight on the Series Premier of Extreme Home Makeover Villian Edition.... Lex Luthor shows you how to pimp out your lair on a tight budget while still leaving money left over for a nice scalp massage and a new leather coat.

JhnJhnsn2002:
Lex: Dude, where's my house?

TW4SUPERMAN:
..."AND I WANT A PONYTAIL, DISAPPOINTMENT ABOUNDS!"

lemarjones:
Frustrated at the ruins of his home, but not daunted, Lex proudly prepares to do his "Peacock" dance.

robertgillis:
Lex in Stewie Griffin voice: "I've been gone for three years but look at the bright side Clark, now you've been able to work on that... Superman thing. You know, becoming Superman... Been working on that for quite some time now." [Voice gets higher] "Got, a nice costume, do you? Some red and blue? A cape?" [Voice gets higher] "Been, flying around, saving people openly? You know, FLYING? Not wallowing around in angst anymore? [Voice gets higher] Give the papers something new to write about... Keep the readers guessing?" [Voice gets higher] "Everyone learns that the hero's journey isn't always a happy one?" [Voice returns to normal] "I look forward to seeing it."

Caption Contest Archives