Caption Contest

October 7, 2009: Superman Homepage Caption Contest

Caption Contest

Winner:

jdecker:
Mxyzptlk: Come on Rock' you're going to eat lightning and crap Thunder. You're an animal Rock!
Bizzaro: Cut me Mick. I can't see you've got to cut me Mick

Runners-Up:

jimmy mac:
Mxy: "The difference between you and me is ... I make this color look good!"

BORKfromORK:
Bizarro: "...but even though DW Griffith did create many of the conventions of filmmaking in his era, it's not like he's responsible for the creation of the medium in its entirety. Sure, many of the techniques he came up with are still used to this day. Just look at 'Musketeers of Pig Alley', where he..."
Mxyzptlk: "Pssst! Camera's rolling!"
Bizarro: "Oh... Me am no Bizarro. Me am no imperfect duplicate of Superman. Superman am my best enemy."

Lex Vader:
"You and me team up? Wait... what was the middle thing? No, let me get this... you and... how many of us are there? Don't help me! I can figure it out! ...Who am I again?"

super surfer:
Mxy: Geiko is so easy, Bizarro could do it.

TheRob1976:
Mxyzptlk: So remember kids, for a nutritious breakfast, be sure
Bizzaro: To try Bizzar-O's, them am good for you and them taste good too!

JhnJhnsn2002:
Mxyzptlk: Mxyzptlk.
Bizarro: Me not understand. That third time Bizarro trick little man into saying name forward. Why little man not dissappear?
Mxyzptlk: (laughing) Because that's not the way it works! You're supposed to get me to say my name backwards. You understand "backwards", don't you?
Bizarro: Sure! Bizarro am all about backwards! So bizarro will make little man say "Klicksypickle".
Mxyzptlk: No no, that's "Kltpzyxm", you nin . . . com . . . Uh-oh!
(POOF!)

jimmy mac:
Bizarro: "What's the name of the guy playing first base?"
Mxyzptlk: "What is the name of the guy playing second base."
Bizarro: "I'm not asking you who's on second."
Mxyzptlk: "Who is on first!"
Bizarro: "I don't know!"
Mxyzptlk: "He's on third; we're not talking about him..."

Caption Contest Archives