Caption Contest

August 12, 2009: Superman Homepage Caption Contest

Caption Contest

Winner:

Bizarro Brainiac:
Despite the special effects this would go down in history as the world's worst rap battle.

Runners-Up:

Bizarro Brainiac:
Superman Red: I'm Red and this my hetero life mate Superman Blue.

TheManFromKrypton:
BLUE SUPERMAN: You count the damn few times we have been together in nearly twenty years and you measure the short leash you keep me on - and then you ask me about Smallville? Smallville? And then tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get. You have no idea how bad it gets! I'm not you... I can't make it on a coupla high-altitude *censored* once or twice a year! You are too much for me RED, you sonofakryptonian! I wish I knew how to quit you.
RED SUPERMAN: [crying] Well, why don't you? Why don't you just let me be? It's because of you BLUE, that I'm like this! I'm nothin'... I'm nowhere... Get off me! I can't stand being like this no more, BLUE!

Bizarro Brainiac:
Last time these two got together the website was down for a whole day.

Johnjones:
Rock'Em Sock'em Supermen! New from Mattel!

super surfer:
Republican Superman versus Democrat Superman

bratpop:
Superman Cinnamon and Superman Minty Fresh did not survive the ill-fated "Toothpaste Saga," sponsored by Crest.

Bizarro Brainiac:
Superman Red: Well...What did they say?
Superman Blue: They said that, while they agree we're the least popular version of Superman, we still can't appear on Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

jimmy mac:
Hah! Let's see the Siegels demand a piece of this Action!

SuperMark118:
FIGHT NIGHT - SUPERMAN RED vs. SUPERMAN BLUE
Battle to see who is the worst version of Superman in Comics History.
Referee - Alright gentlemenŠ I want a good clean fight, no low blows. No comments about previously having a mullet. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE! FIGHT!

Captain Sigma:
Where Kal adores a minuet,
The Ballet Russes, and crepe suzette,
Our Clark loves to rock and roll,
A hot dog makes him lose control --
What a wild duet!
Still, they're cousins,
Identical cousins and you'll find,
They laugh alike, they walk alike,
At times they even talk alike --
You can lose your mind,
When cousins are two of a kind.