Caption Contest

May 26, 2010: Superman Homepage Caption Contest

Caption Contest

Winner:

millymills321:
Krypto: Alright, I'll take the one on the right and you take the the one on the...squirrel....

Runners-Up:

Pumkinman:
They're a good people Kal-El, they mean to be. They only lack the Light to show them the way. For this reason above all else, I have sent them you, my only son. And my only dog. And my only cat. You know, in case you decide to dress like a goth and need the help of some comic relief.

Sub-Zero00:
See, what happens is...I pick up the ducks when he shoots them down, but when he misses, I laugh at him. And boy does that make him MAD! HAHA!

Da Puertorican:
The worst thing about been a self aware pet is that we have to pick up after ourselves in the park.

Krypto-Pop:
Sorry, this bush taken?

Element36:
MILO AND OTISBERG?!

Bizarro Brainiac:
Krypto: What? That's how dogs say hello.

jdecker:
Krypto: Bark, bark bark bark! BArk!
Streaky: What's that? Prospector and Jesse are trapped in an abandoned mine and prospector lit a stick of dynamite thinking it was a candle and now they're about to be blown to smitherenes?

jimmy mac:
Krypto: "Streaky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Streaky: "I think so, but where will we find an open tattoo parlor at this time of night?"

lemarjones:
Do you know what it's like to have a dog's super-scent? Everywhere I go it's "BACON!!"

cjohnperry:
I thought you were a super dog, X ray vision, speed flight the whole 9 yards. And you cant even find the bone you buried yesterday.

Caption Contest Archives