Caption Contest

May 5, 2005: Caption Contest

Caption Contest

Winner:
sneakymonkey
Zod: Kal-El, I am your father. Superman: That's not true. That's impossible. Zod: Search the Smallville episode guide. You know it to be true.

The runner-ups:

Gislef
Who soaked my underwear in meat? That is wrong. Funny, but wrong.

Hatman
[Jimmy]: "Here's your spare suit, Superman, just like you asked." [Superman]: "Thanks Jim." [Jimmy]: "So... Wonder Woman turned out to be better at strip poker than you guys thought, huh?" [Superman]: "I don't want to talk about it."

sneakymonkey
Sneakymonkey: So if Zod is a General, does that make Ursa Major? (Rimshot.) Bwahaha! (Audience is silent.) Hey, is this a caption contest or a wake? C'mon, people! (Puffs cigar.) These are the jokes, Ladies and Germs, these are the--- (Sneakymonkey explodes, leaving only a plume of smoke and bad shoes on stage. The audience roars with laughter.)

bystander
Little did Superman know, he had a sizable hole in the back of his boxers.

bystander
Thank goodness he has a shirt on this week.

Gislef
Ha! I refuse to wear that costume unless Bryan Singer spiffies it up with the curly S and the belt buckle.

sneakymonkey
This is the new caption picture?! Oh, God. General Zod: Zod.

sneakymonkey
Zod: Hey, Son of Jor-El! Nice drawers! Ursa: Look he's got sock garters on! Superman: Yeah, that's hilarious. By the way, Siegfried and Roy called. They want their pleather jumpsuits back. Zod: For that, you die!!! Non: Nnnhh!

sneakymonkey
Superman: Boxers? Briefs? I'm Superman. I wear both.

Hatman
[General Zod]: "Hey, Jim! That is SOME OUT-FIT!"

bigbuddies69
Superman to his fans: "You complain about my new suit? Fine. I'll wear nothing at all."

sneakymonkey
Superman: You know, I like these boxers, but I kinda wish they were blue. Zod: Then dye them, as you deserve to!!!

Shalamarke
Ursa: I have powers beyond reason! Zod: He's got shorts beyond reason.

sneakymonkey
Superman: There's only one place strong and long lasting enough to contain the likes of you and your cronies, Zod! Zod: Not the Phantom Zone again! Superman: NoÖthe Old Spice Red Zone! (Suddenly the caption photo springs to life on Sneakymonkey's screen. Zod and cronies groan at the horrible joke.) Superman: Sneakymonkey, hit yourself with the yogurt sock, or it's a heat vision colonic for you! (Sneakmonkey complies. Zod gives him a heat vision colonic anyway.) Sneakymonkey(barely whispering, weakly): What, me worry? Ouch.

JasonSpidey
If I went naked now would you still call me Superman?

JasonSpidey
I suppose this certainly falls into the category of "Everything you wanted to know about the Man of Steel and more!"

ionesky_24
Superman: Alfred, get them to put on the suit, this way, you see, it will take away their powers. Alfred: No General Zod, it's a trap, the suit turns people like you into people like me. Zod: Very good... Alfred, ruler of the moon, you've done well.

Shalamarke
Neal's caption-reading outfit.

Caption Contest Archives