Caption Contest

March 25, 2007: Caption Contest

Caption Competition

Winner:
sneakymonkey
Annette: I don't know how to stop him! It's like Jor-El's taken over Clark's mind!

Margot: You can stop him. With a mother's love. And this. (Places a small dark object in Annette's hand.) I have to go now. Good luck. (Walks out of scene.)

Annette (looking down and cringing): This isn't the black kryptonite prop! It's doody! Margot, you crazy---

And the runner-ups:

General_Z on March 25, 2007 9:55pm EST
Despite popular belief, the amount of time it took to take this picture and the time Kidders character was on the show, are actually the same.

sneakymonkey on March 25, 2007 10:22pm EST
Margot: It's been nice reminiscing. It's so nice we both get to be a part of this and help carry on the Superman legacy.

Anette: I agree.

Margot: Well, time to film my final scene. I'm going to go lay under a big pile of dirt with my arm sticking out above ground in an undignified manner.

Ron Burgundy: Stay classy, Smallville. Stay classy...

hxdelgado on March 25, 2007 11:19pm EST
And on that farm he had two old hens E-I-E-I-O!

jimmy mac on March 25, 2007 11:49pm EST
If Glover and Rosenbaum can get married - doggonit, so can we!

jimmy mac on March 25, 2007 11:54pm EST
Welcome to Michael McKean's fantasy world.

super surfer on March 26, 2007 1:09am EST
After the photo shoot Annette and Margot used the rope to hang John schnieder upside down from the rafters.

MMMM MMM MMM! (Ah! Flashback humor)

super surfer on March 26, 2007 1:28am EST
Annette: People ask us constantly how we keep our teeth so pearly white.
Margot: And the answer is the boson, anti-higg, muon, lepton, anti-particle teeth cleansing system!

Win!

mindhavens
Anette: When we're done, you'll have to give me the number of your surgeon.
Margot: Help me, I can't stop smiling.

Red Hobbes
The atmosphere suddenly chills when Annette congratulates Margot on landing the role of Venom in the newest Spider-Man movie.

Red Hobbes
"Why are we happy? We just made THOUSANDS of dollars placing ads in our very own HOMES!!!"

Terminal
They've been posing for the picture for thirty minutes, and Annette doesn't have the heart to tell Margot that there's no camera.

Terminal
Margot: Smile at the little blue elephant in the corner.
Annette: Blue Elephant... right...

Sven-El
Why are Annette O'Toole and Margot Kidder smilling.... STAY TUNED!

Sven-El
One wonders why Neal Bailey hasn't tried to submit a caption...the answer.. .

Jumanji! (A puff of smoke, and I disappear, giggling).

jimmy mac
Margot: "You're such a 'Toole."

Annette: "What a Kidder you are."

(And they quietly twist the knives a little deeper into each other's backs..."

notintheface
Chloe: Clark, remember when you told me you'd rather see your mom hook up with ANYONE but Lionel?

Clark: Yeah?

Chloe: Well, you might want to sit down...

sneakymonkey
Superman isn't the only thing these two have in common. I guarantee you both of them have starred in a Lifetime movie with Tori Spelling.

notintheface
Margot: Annette, I wish I could qui---WHACK!

Notintheface: OWWWWWWW!

Neal Bailey: No (WHACK!) Brokeback (WHACK) MOUNTAIN JOKES!!!

sneakymonkey
Margot: Your hair is like winter fire
January embers
My heart burns there, too.

Annette: Oh, so you remember my work from the miniseries, Stephen King's IT?

Margot: Mmm?

Ben couldn't write a poem to save his miserable life. If I were the bully, I would have carved "GUGENHEIM" into his stomach.

last man of krypton
Last Man of Krypton: Lois as a mentor to Superman, and Clark's girlfriend as his mother? This is madness!
Gough: Madness...? This is SMALLVILLE!

Tork
Upon seeing this, Clark Kent had the first documented case of a "Freudian anerysum".

jimmy mac
Q: How long has this picture been up?

A: When it was first posted, it was of Erica Durance and Kristin Kreuk.... a while later it aged into Teri Hatcher and Stacy Haiduk. Any minute now it'll morph into Phyllis Coates and Noel Neill.

Caption Contest Archives