Batman v Superman: Dawn of JusticeTitle: "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice".
Synopsis: Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City's own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis's most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it's ever known before.
Release Date: March 25, 2016 (USA).
Cast & Crew:
Director: Zack Snyder
Producers: Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder
Executive Producers: Benjamin Melniker, Michael E. Uslan, Wesley Coller, David S. Goyer and Geoff Johns
Writer: Chris Terrio
Screenplay: David S. Goyer
Musical Score: Hans Zimmer
Clark Kent/Superman: Henry Cavill
Bruce Wayne/Batman: Ben Affleck
Diana Prince/Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
Lois Lane: Amy Adams
Martha Kent: Diane Lane
Perry White: Laurence Fishburne
Lex Luthor: Jesse Eisenberg
Alfred: Jeremy Irons
Senator Finch: Holly Hunter
Wallace Keefe: Scoot McNairy
Anatoli Knyazev: Callan Mulvey
Mercy Graves: Tao Okamoto
Victor Stone/Cyborg: Ray Fisher
Aquaman: Jason Momoa
The Flash: Ezra Miller
Trailer #1 (Comic-Con):
Sneak Peek #1:
In July 2015 EW.com published seven new photos from "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice", including their special Entertainment Weekly Comic-Con Preview magazine cover which depicts Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman together.
Other photos include Superman and Batman facing off against one another:
- For his climactic rooftop brawl with Superman, Batman outfits himself with a reinforced mech-suit equipped with strength-augmenting armor and, yes, kryptonite. The design resembles the one used for the confrontation between these two in Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns.
- Batman and Wonder Woman have a meeting of alter-egos as Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince parry and flirt at a high-society function.
- "I like to think that Man of Steel was the perspective of the world from Clark, Kal-El, looking at the world and trying to exist with in it," says Cavill. "Batman v Superman is definitely more mankind's perspective of Superman."
- "When it was supposed to look rainy and miserable, it had to be rainy and miserable," says Affleck of the high chance of precipitation on set. "The long dark night of the soul and whatnot."
- While his version of the villain might be sporting luscious locks in this photo, you can rest assured that the movie will feature that iconic chrome dome.
These images were published in Entertainment Weekly's Comic-Con 2015 magazine.
Warner Bros. Pictures' "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice," the highly anticipated action adventure from director Zack Snyder, starring Henry Cavill in the role of Clark Kent/Superman, and Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman.
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" also stars Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman, with Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane returning from "Man of Steel," Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, and Holly Hunter in a role newly created for the film.
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is written by Chris Terrio, from a screenplay by David S. Goyer. Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder are producing, with Benjamin Melniker, Michael E. Uslan, Wesley Coller, David S. Goyer and Geoff Johns serving as executive producers.
Principal photography took place on location at Michigan Motion Picture Studios and on location in and around Detroit, Michigan; Illinois; Africa; and the South Pacific.
Set to open worldwide on March 25, 2016, "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is based on Superman characters created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster, Batman characters created by Bob Kane, and Wonder Woman created by William Moulton Marston, appearing in comic books published by DC Entertainment.
Order "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" as a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, Ultimate Edition 3D Blu-ray, Ultimate Edition Blu-ray, and on DVD from our Online Store.