Caption Contest

July 31, 2009: Superman Homepage Caption Contest

Caption Contest

Winner:

Phantom Stranger:
Clark: Look, how many times do I have to explain this?!
THIS is my helmet and THIS is my hair!

Runners-Up:

JohnF79:
Ok Erica, this is your first season so let's get something straight right here and now......you don't mention "The Fog" and I won't mention "House Of the Dead" ...deal?

BORKfromORK:
I know that Smallville has ripped off a lot of movies in the past, but seriously... High School Musical?!

captain iconic:
Clark: you never let me be the man!

The_Dude:
Clark - Well if you will put your tops in with my jersey, of course they'll turn pink!

Gislef:
And then my dad said, "And one thing I do know, son, and that is you *mumbe mumble* for a *reason*. I don't know whose reason, or *mumble mumble* reason is... Maybe it's because... uh... I don't know. But I do know one thing. It's *mumble mumble* score touchdowns." So here I am.

Jacob:
This week on Power Rangers, Jason and Kimberly...wait, WHAT?!

JhnJhnsn2002:
Clark: ...and besides amazing strength and speed, I can see through walls, and even fly - although I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet.
Lois: Wow! That explains everything!
Clark: Okay, now it's your turn. What IS Chloe's natural hair color?

jagross0325:
(Emmy nomination)
Clark: "Lois, I love you. You may not believe it but I love you. Am I supppose to just turn my back and leave? Am I suppose to be a man? Am I suppose to say it's ok I don't mind, no I don't mind? Well I mind! I mind big time! And you know what the worse part of all is?"
Lois: "What?"
Clark: "I never learned to read!"
Lois: "Is all this true?"
Clark: "Yes. Everything except the reading part."

Yushky:
No, No, Don't look, don't look...the girl behind us isn't wearing pants!!

Caption Contest Archives