Caption Contest

July 2, 2009: Superman Homepage Caption Contest

Caption Contest

Winner:

s-shield:
If you're like me, after a hard day of fighting crime you want to relax with chicken prepared using seven herbs and spices...

Runners-Up:

JohnF79:
Hey you, you look hungry why not come on over to Popeyes chicken n bisquits and eat some... sigh... SUPER tasting chicken!... I hate my life. My cousin falls in love with a beautiful smart successful reporter. Me... I get a punch drunk umemployed carpenter named Ethan to support... super.

jimmy mac:
"If I'm advertising for Popeye's Fried Chicken, why do I have McDonalds golden arches on my boots???"

TheRob1976:
I'm a little Teapot, Blonde and Stout, here is my handle and here is my spout....

dobs:
Aww, my finger beam thingy won't work.

Samson:
I DEMAND CHICKEN, and plenty of WET-NAPS!!!!!

jrs1980:
All I asked for was a two piece breast meal, and she told me to leave...

Clarky:
Yep. I've definitely broken a nail.

px:
(In angry Christian Bale tone from T4 set)
I want you off the freaking set you jerk! Now don't be sorry! Think for one second! What the freak are you doing? Are you professional or not? Do I freaking walk around and - no shut the heck up Bruce. Do I walk around here and rip your freaking lights down in the middle of a scene? Then why the heck are you walking right through? All da-duh-ta-duh like this in the background? What don't you freaking understand? Do you have any idea about "hey, it's freaking distracting having somebody walk up behind Bryce in the middle of the freaking scene. Give me a freaking answer! What don't you get about it? OH GOOD FOR YOU! And how was it? I hope it was good because it's useless now isn't it? Geez you're amateur!

DougEl:
Look over there! It's the last time I was in the caption contest: March 4, 2007! And in this exact same scene, too! Don't they have pictures of me in any other setting?

Caption Contest Archives