Caption Contest

October 12, 2005: Caption Contest

Caption Competition

Winner:
MOTA
As the zombies closed in on Lana chanting "brains, brains" they paused, looked at her, and moved on.

"Hey, I have brains. You have any idea how hard it is to come up with those cheers? Come back!"

And the runner-ups:

neal bailey
Broken helicopter: 10,000 dollars.

Stained designer clothing: 500 dollars.

Setting the bich up to be taken out by Kryptonians, just because you're Lex Luthor and you can: Priceless.

neal bailey
This is what happens when Lana is passive aggressive...to THANAGAR!

cyberv
Announcer: You've barely survived a vicious assault, a meteor shower, a helicopter crash, and a broken leg! What are you going to do now?

Lana: I'M GOING TO DIE, YOU IDIOT! GET ME TO A HOSPITAL!

Announcer: ...Man, they never say "I'm going to Disneyland" anymore...

cyberv
Neal: You milked the tractor. Now you pay with... Oh, the heck with it. (BLAM)

JasonSpidey
Lana, upon seeing the two Kryptonians emerge from the ship, struggles to her feet. She cracks her neck loudly, and her wounds heal almost instantaneously before she throws her fists to her sides and her adamantium claws spring out. She smiles darkly. Everyone looks at her warily. "What - you think I wore that necklace for twelve years and didn't get mutated either?" she cooly says before springing forward and stabbing the two Kryptonians through the chest. Clark arrives moments later, and grabs her, screaming, "What have you done?!?" "There was no other way," she replied. Clark looked into her eyes...and couldn't recognize the woman he loved. There was nothing left for him here. So he threw his belongings into his old backpack and headed out into the world, walking down the highways of America as the "walking away theme" from The Incredible Hulk played in his ears.

Aaron: (reading the above) What the f&%# was that?!?

CinemaGuy1
Inside Smallville writing room.

"Let's do a meteor shower."

"No, I think we did that."

"No, I don't think so."

"Like it matters anyway, right?"

"Ooooh! I got an idea. Let's twist it and make Lex the bad guy."

"GOOD IDEA!!!"

sneakymonkey
Zod: Neal before Zod!
Neal: No, no I insist! You go first.
Zod: Tell you what, let's just simplify this. How about we just stomp on her at the same time?
Neal: Suits me.
(STOMP!)

cyberv
Sneakymonkey: Wait... A lana in peril image, and it's NOT Neal's turn to judge? Universe... turning inside out... Reality fading away...

Cinemaguy: It's just like the Billy and Mandy episode where Mandy smiled! OOH! Can I be Buttercup?!

Sneakymonkey: ...Ummm... Yeah. Sure. Go do that. I'll just grab my camera so I can enjoy the images later.

sneakymonkey
I don't know who "Billy and Mandy" are, but I'm guessing I should be grateful CyberV didn't make me "Buttercup."

cyberv
Actually, Sneaky, your "Bubbles" outfit just arrived.

And I'm saving ChrisBo for Mojo Jojo.

Kickster
So THAT's where they left the continuity!

barryfreiman
"I knew I shouldn't have slept with him."

Gislef
Wow, it's true what they say - you sleep with a guy and they treat you like dirt.

Gislef
Great - Clark got to team up with the Fantastic Four to fight Galactus. I got stuck teaming up with Ant Man to fight the Mole Man.

supergirl21
Lana: Chloe was right. 2 out of 3 teens do regret having sex. I wonder if Clark feels the same way?
(Unbeknownst to Lana, a tractor was being aimed towards her at that very moment.)

JasonSpidey
Bruce Springsteen: (singing) War! Whoa-whao-whoa! What is it good for?
(Neal points to the above picture)
Bruce: Oh. Point made.

JasonSpidey
Neal: She's dead, Jim.
Lana: No, I'm not!
(Neal pulls out a .45, caps her.)
Neal: Okay, now she's dead.

sneakymonkey
Hmm. Let's see. Lana doesn't have sex with Jason Teague and he gets his own show and a cool muscle car. Lana does have sex with Clark and he gets a bullet in his gut. Coincidence?

JasonSpidey
Krypton: Oh, well. Two out of three Lang's ain't bad.

cyberv
Lana: So THIS is where Star Trek's quality control's been for the last 11 years!

Captain Janeway: The bigger hole over there is for Smallvile's last season.

Captain Archer: HELLO!

Echo: hello... hello... hello...

Archer: I can hear myself!

cyberv
Lana: And you're staying in there until you can play John Constantine as a blonde British guy!

Keannu: Woah.

cyberv
As she laid there, half dead, Lana clung to life, and swore that she was gonna Kill Neal!

Then he beat her to death with a stick.

I just wanted to have a happy ending. Until next time, I remain

Caption Contest Archives