Caption Contest

September 28, 2010: Superman Homepage Caption Contest

Caption Contest

Winner:

jrs1980:
Child: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, before this trial is over, I tend to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this man, this Superman, is POOPY!

Runners-Up:

jrs1980:
Child: Superman, did you order the Code Red?
Judge: You don't have to answer that question.
Superman: I'll answer the question. You want answers?
Child: I think I'm entitled.
Superman: You want answers?
Child: I want the truth!
Superman: You can't handle the truth!

mansuper:
If the cape don't fit, you must aquit!

Chiptooth:
The Siegel/Shuster and DC legal battle hits a new low.

jdecker:
This is the new audition process for the next Superman film as you can see they want to get it just right.

mwst08:
That's the man, He swooped down and got Mr. Friskie out of the tree for me. He seemed really nice at first, but then he said "Hey, little girly girl want some candy?"!!

robertgillis:
Little Girl: "Do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?"
Superman: "So help me Rao."

jimmy mac:
Girl: "For the last time, Christopher Dennis -- Stay off Hollywood Boulevard!"

lemarjones:
Girl: If you're potty trained, why are you still wearing your pull-ups on the 'outside'?

Gislef:
Superman, a nondescript kind of man found guilty of murder and sentenced to the electric chair. Like every other criminal caught in the wheels of justice he's scared, right down to the marrow of his bones. But it isn't prison that scares him, the long, silent nights of waiting, the slow walk to the little room, or even death itself. It's something else that holds Superman in the hot, sweaty grip of fear, something worse than any punishment this world has to offer, something found only in the... Phantom Zone.

Caption Contest Archives