2011 Merchandise & Miscellaneous News Archives
June 2, 2011: Superman Celebration Artists' Alley & Writers' Way Schedule of EventsArtists, writers and seminars are part of the fun at Superman Celebration in Metropolis June 9-12
Artists have brought a unique flavor to the Superman Celebration for many years. And this year is no exception. Visitors may escape the heat of the street for a unique look at the world of comics inside Artist Alley and Writers' Way just one block from the Superman Statue.
Lin Workman, of the MidSouth Cartoonists Association, is coordinating the efforts again this year. In addition to appearances by Mark Pillow of Superman IV and Tracy Lewis of The Adventures of Superboy, Workman has an impressive line-up of talent ready to educate and entertain visitors to the Celebration.
Click "Read More" below to see the list of artists and writers scheduled to appear at the Superman Celebration, and a schedule of what's taking place at Artists' Alley and Writers' Way during the Celebration.
Jamal IgleStarting at the tender age of 17, Jamal Yaseem Igle has worked his way up the ranks of the comics industry. He turned a six-month High School internship at DC Comics into a successful 18-year penciling career.
Jamal's detailed pencils have graced books as varied as The Narrative of the life of Frederick Douglas, the all ages action miniseries Race Against Time, as well as mainstream hits such as G.I. Joe, Iron Man, Spider-Man, and Green Lantern. Jamal has served as the series artist for Firestorm the Nuclear Man, Nightwing, and Tangent: Superman's Reign for DC Comics, Noble Causes for Image Comics and a four-issue run on New Warriors for Marvel Comics. In 2003 Jamal co-created the comic book series VENTURE with Dynamo 5 creator/writer Jay Faerber. He's done just about everything from acting on the small screen to voiceovers for commercials, packaging books for Juggernaut Press, storyboards artist on Roughnecks: Starship Trooper Chronicles and Max Steel: MX1 for Sony Animation. Jamal is a volunteer with the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art, as well as a guest lecturer on the subject of comics and animation. In addition Jamal was also an instructor at the Art Students League of New York, helping create the league's first comic art class. Currently Jamal is an exclusive artist for DC comics.
Freddie E. Williams IIFreddie Williams II grew up in Kansas City, Kansas, though he now resides in Lees Summit, Mo. He started drawing comics seriously from the young age of 15 after he saw a copy of The Uncanny X-man #272 featuring Jim Lee's artwork. From that point on he had his heart set on drawing comics for a living.
In 2005 while attending the San Diego Comic Con, Freddie submitted a portfolio for the DC Talent Search. A few months later he received a call be a fill in artist for Seven Soldiers: Mister Miracle #2, 3 and 4, as well as a fill-in artist for Aquaman #39, from there he was selected to be the monthly artist for Robin starting with issue #149.
Freddie has also done fill-in issues and other work for several other DC, Image, Palladium, and Independent Comic Co. books including 52 #31 - Robin origin, Blue Beetle #15, Firestorm #31 , Outsiders #45 & 46, Invincible #32, Noble Causes #12 -18 & #25, Chance of a Lifetime, Wargod, Project Eon, Lonebow, Shocking Gun Tales, Countdown, and Final Crisis Aftermath: Run. For a full list of Freddie's work, please check out his website checklist page at www.freddieart.com.
Over the years Freddie worked in various art jobs honing his PC skills and learning to work via Photoshop and Illustrator. He had worked traditionally for years with blue line pro art board, non-repro blue pencils and inking pens and figured after what he knew maybe he would combine his love of comics with new technology. He now works completely digitally, only commission pieces and maybe a few pages of his choice from monthly issues are done traditionally. You can see his innovative approach to art in his new how-to book DC Comics Guide to Digitally Drawing Comics. Freddie is currently the artist of the DC Comics series, JSA ALL-STARS.
Josh ElderJosh first gained recognition with his creation, Mail Order Ninja, which won the grand prize in Tokyopop's Fifth "Rising Stars of Manga" contest. The series has appeared in graphic novel form and as a nationally-syndicated comic strip appearing in over 45 papers nationwide including the Boston Globe and the L.A. Times.
Josh started his writing career by interning at DC Comics and later became and associate editor for Wizard Magazine. His recent work includes The Batman Strikes for DC and the Star Craft novel line.
Josh also serves as Founder and Executive Director of Reading With Pictures, an educational non-profit organization that promotes literacy and the visual arts through the use of comics in the classroom. Through partnerships with Northwestern University, Diamond Book Distributors and other major institutions, Reading With Pictures plans to revolutionize the role of comics and graphic novels in education. We're currently accepting pre-orders on an anthology of educational comics suitable for all ages set to be released in August. Sales from the book will provide seed money for Reading With Pictures and allow us to move our ambitious agenda forward.
Josh lives in the small, Midwestern town of Chicago, Illinois and can be found online at www.joshelder.com
"Breaking into the Business of Comics"Martheus Antone Wade and Andrew Chandler have come together to offer an exciting seminar "Breaking into the Business of Comics." The seminar will consist of two parts: Playing by the Rules - Doing it 'Their' Way" and Breaking the Rules - Doing it 'Your' Way". Participants will have the opportunity to have their portfolios critiqued by both artists at the end of each seminar. The free seminars will take place at noon Friday and 2 p.m. Saturday in Carpenter's Union Building, located on the corner of Eighth and Market streets, next door to Artist Alley.
Martheus Antone Wade - Jetta: Tales of the Toshigawa was created in 1985 by Martheus Antone Wade, a graduate of the University of Memphis. Martheus' love for martial arts, along with his talent as a graphic artist, was a natural fit for creating the characters and storyline. He then began his career as an intern at Signature Advertising. After completing his internship, Martheus worked as graphic designer. After two years, Martheus struck out on his own as a freelance graphic designer and illustrator working with companies such as the Radison Hotel, Trust Marketing and Senior Services.
He has illustrated for Maximum CNG, Bloodstream for Image Comics, Shooting Star Comics, Chaos Campus for Approbation Comics and Andrew Dabbs Slices just to name a few. Recently, he has worked on such titles as Action Man and Nanovor for IDW, Marvel Comics Masterpiece card series, and illustrated, wrote, and produced a comic book crossover with his character, Jetta, and William Tucci's Shi. His work has been used for the movie Role Models from Paramount Pictures as well as for the instructional DVD and book, Hi-Fi Digital Color for comics available from IMPACT Publishing. He has illustrated for the Star Wars franchise for Topps Card Company as well.
His creation, Jetta: Tales of the Toshigawa has been optioned for a motion picture which is currently in production. His next works will be seen in Titanium Rain from Archaia Studio Press. He will also be returning to the character that started it all with the release of Jetta: Tales of the Toshigawa Full Circle in 2011.
Andrew Chandler - Andrew has been freelancing since before he graduated high school in 1999. He attended the Columbus College of Art and Design, receiving a Bachelor of Fine Arts with an Illustration Degree and graduating Magna Cum Laude in 2002. He has worked many odd jobs over the years, including his first full-time job at a screen print shop, and his last full-time job at a PCA box plant. He decided to go strictly freelance in 2005 and hasn't looked back.
Some of his clients include numerous churches and non-profit organizations, pet stores, schools, camps, ad agencies, bands, and the military.
He has written and illustrated children's books, comic books, comic strips, and wrote, directed, and starred in an hour long documentary about a fictional super-hero.
Lin Workman - Lin will offer a kids art panel and discuss cartoons as a second language, perspective, foreshortening, action, balloon placement, and character colors and shapes. "Grown up kids" will also be welcome, he says.
Workman is the creator of the web-comic Scared Silly and co-creator of the self-published comic book series Bushi Tales. Over the past 25 years as a graphic artist, Lin has designed tombstones and civic monuments as well as apparel for the screen printing industry. He is also an accomplished cartoonist and muralist whose airbrush work has been published in Airbrush Action Magazine and Amazing Figure Modeler. He has completed murals for Pancho's Restaurant, McDonald's, Haunted Web of Horrors haunted house and Fitzgerald's Casino. He recently provided sketch cards for the Topps' The Empire Strikes Back 3-D and Galaxy 6 card sets.
He served as President and Vice President of the Mid-South Cartoonists Association in Memphis, TN and is a member of the DeSoto Arts Council in Mississippi.
Kevin L. Williams - Williams is founder of Kevin L. Williams Productions and creator of Muley the Mule and Friends (comics and puppets). He has had comics published in local and international publications, been seen in print and video around the world on the internet, appeared on radio and national television, and auditioned with the Jim Henson Company, Sesame Workshop and the Walt Disney Company. Since 1995, he has been editor of MAW Productions' Jetta: Tales of the Toshigawa, and has contributed art and services to works and shows of other friends.
Janet Wade - Having lived the early part of her childhood in Japan, Wade brings a unique perspective in the creative process for MAW PRODUCTIONS. Her skills in photography help in the visualization of projects for the team. She has worked as an intern on projects for Universal Studios, Hasbro, Shooting Star Comics, and Jetta: Tales of the Toshigawa. Janet's design skill has been utilized for both the corporate and multimedia worlds.
Jay Chuppe - Chuppe has been doing illustrations and separations for screen-printed t-shirts for the last 15 years as a full-time freelance illustrator. From his basement lair in Paducah, KY he provides work for clients all over the country that sell in many national retail chains. He's provided t-shirt designs/illustrations for WWE, NFL, NCAA, Disney, Universal, Warner Brothers, Blue Collar Comedy Tour, Hanna Barbara, King Features, Rain Forest Cafe, NASCAR, Blues Traveler, and Yonder Mountain String Band, as well as created many other original characters & illustrations for various screenprinting t-shirt companies.
Trevor Hawkins - Trevor's work has appeared in "The Margaret Mitchell Story," an NBC television movie; on the set of "Radio T.B.S." at Habersham Community Theatre in Clarkesville; and is on permanent display at Pittypat's Porch restaurant in downtown Atlanta. His sci-fi and cartoon-based artwork has been sold at DragonCon, America's largest popular arts convention.
Tim Brown - Brown returns for a fifth year at Superman Celebration after successfully hosting Fan Films and producing live events at the festival from 2007-2010. Tim, owner and Executive Producer of TCB Video Productions, is a film editor and videographer who has done work for Coca-Cola, The American Heart Association, Komen for the Cure, Maw Productions, Pencil Neck Studios, and for Superman Celebration with tribute videos to both Christopher Reeve and George Reeves.
A complete schedule about Artist Alley activities can be found on www.supermancelebration.net or by calling the Metropolis Chamber of Commerce at 800-949-5740.
Artists' Alley & Writers' Way Schedule of EventsFriday, June 10
|10:00 AM||Artist Alley & Writers' Way open to public|
|10-12 PM||Meet "Darla" Tracy Lewis & "Nuclear Man" Mark Pillow|
|11:00 AM||Cartooning for Kids with Lin Workman|
|12:00 PM||Part 1: "Breaking Into the Business of Comics" Seminar with Martheus Wade and Andrew Chandler at The Carpenters Union Hall, across from Noel Neil Statue.|
|2:00 PM||DC Comics Q & A with special guest Jamal Igle & Freddie Williams II|
|2-5 PM||Meet "Darla" Tracy Lewis & "Nuclear Man" Mark Pillow|
|6-7 PM||Artist Alley & Writers' Way Closes|
|7:00 PM||Doors reopen at Artist Alley for Movie Nite. $3.00 admission|
|7:30 PM||Movie Nite - Adventures of Superboy - Darla Goes Ballistic with special introduction by Tracy Lewis|
|8:30 PM||Movie Nite - Superman IV: Quest for Peace with special introduction by Mark Pillow|
Saturday, June 11
|10:00 AM||Artist Alley & Writers' Way opens to public|
|10-12 PM||Meet "Darla" Tracy Lewis & "Nuclear Man" Mark Pillow|
|11:00 AM||"Digitally Drawing Comics" with Freddie Williams II|
|1:00 PM||"Reading with Pictures" program with Josh Elder|
|2:00 PM||Part II "Breaking into the Business of Comics" seminar with Martheus Wade and Andrew Chandler at Carpenters Union Hall, across from Noel Neil Statue.|
|2-5 PM||Meet "Darla" Tracy Lewis & "Nuclear Man" Mark Pillow|
|6:30-7:30 PM||Artist Alley & Writers' Way closes|
|7:30 PM||Fan Film Competition presentation and awards ceremony|
|10:30 PM||After Hours Dance Party. Characters welcome!|
2011 Merchandise & Miscellaneous NewsListed below are all the Merchandise & Miscellaneous News items archived for 2011.
- January 5, 2011: DCUO - Battle of the Legends
- January 7, 2011: Capstone Kids DC Super Pets Contest
- January 7, 2011: Superman Items in Ripley's Believe It or Not
- January 9, 2011: DCUO - TV Spot and Bludhaven Alert
- January 11, 2011: DC Universe Online Game Guide
- January 12, 2011: Humor - Conan Joins the Justice League
- January 13, 2011: Six Flags Magic Mountain Superman Coaster Reopens in March
- January 17, 2011: Superman Painting Adorns Thailand Buddhist Temple
- January 24, 2011: Wizard Magazine Ends Printing To Go Digital
- January 24, 2011: Mike Kelley Brings Kandor to Los Angeles
- January 24, 2011: Jonathan Ross Becomes Buzz Superhero
- January 25, 2011: DC Universe Online Voice Actors
- January 25, 2011: Superhero Jewellery Now Available in Australia
- January 28, 2011: 33rd Annual Superman Celebration
- January 28, 2011: Jerry Siegel's Death Remembered
- January 31, 2011: Argentina Newspaper Reprints Superman Comic Strips
- February 2, 2011: DC Universe Online - In Lex We Trust
- February 3, 2011: DC Universe Mini Mezits From Mezco Toys
- February 7, 2011: Man Dies After Comic Book Collection Stolen
- February 13, 2011: Siegel and Shuster Street Signs Installed
- February 14, 2011: Joanne Siegel Dies
- February 15, 2011: First DC Universe Online Game Update
- February 15, 2011: Mattel Announces Young Justice Action Figures
- February 16, 2011: Quad-Core Mobile Chip Named Kal-El
- February 23, 2011: Armageddon Expo 2011 in Australia
- February 24, 2011: Short Superman Profile Video
- February 28, 2011: Kryptonite Men's Grooming Kit from Planet Earth
- March 1, 2011: McDonalds to Offer Young Justice Happy Meal Toys
- March 2, 2011: Superman Play Amongst Finalists for ATCA Award
- March 6, 2011: Superhero Month at Chicago Children's Museum
- March 8, 2011: Rich Superman Content in Google News Archives
- March 10, 2011: Superman Old Time Radio Interview
- March 11, 2011: McDonalds Young Justice Happy Meal Toys
- March 13, 2011: Superman Celebration Fan Film Competition
- March 15, 2011: DC Universe Online - Tech Mentors
- March 16, 2011: Next Year's Man of Steel Theatre Production
- March 16, 2011: Saturday Night Live Krypton Survives Skit
- March 17, 2011: Superman: Escape from Krypton at Six Flags Magic Mountain
- March 20, 2011: Benefit Fund for Injured Superman Fan
- March 22, 2011: Get Superman Homepage Updates via SMS
- March 23, 2011: DC Universe Online Available to Download
- March 24, 2011: Update on Superman Legal Battle
- March 29, 2011: Joanne Siegel's Letter to Time Warner Boss
- March 31, 2011: Conan O'Brien Returns as The Flaming C
- April 1, 2011: Superman Homepage April Fools Day Pranks
- April 4, 2011: Nominate Joe Shuster for Canada's Walk of Fame
- April 4, 2011: Sydney Royal Easter Show Showbags
- April 6, 2011: DC Universe Online: The Batcave: Brainiac Sub-Construct
- April 6, 2011: DC Showcase Soundtrack CD
- April 6, 2011: Superman Celebration Celebrities Announced
- April 8, 2011: New Superman Homepage Theme
- April 11, 2011: Nicolas Cage's Stolen Action Comics #1 Found
- April 11, 2011: Jamie Reigle Talks Siegel & Shuster Society
- April 11, 2011: Philippines Ride Lets You Fly Like Superman
- April 11, 2011: Superman Fan Kaman Stowell
- April 12, 2011: Your 2nd Childhood Memorabilia Show
- April 13, 2011: New Setback for Warner Bros. in Superman Legal Battle
- April 18, 2011: Picture Window Books Announces Super-Pet Contest Winner
- April 18, 2011: Steve Younis on Comic Book Late Night
- April 18, 2011: Superman Runs Marathon for Guinness World Record
- April 26, 2011: Humorous Article on What Super Power Superman Wants
- April 27, 2011: Superman Plaque Stolen from Cleveland, Ohio
- May 3, 2011: Stolen Superman Plaque Found
- May 4, 2011: Metropolis, Illinois Under Water
- May 4, 2011: George Reeves' Birth Place Torn Down
- May 6, 2011: Venus Williams Loves Superman
- May 10, 2011: Superman Celebration Update
- May 11, 2011: Brandon Routh to Attend Superman Celebration
- May 17, 2011: Superman Homepage Meet & Greet in Metropolis, Illinois
- May 20, 2011: Hot Toys Sneak Peek at Superman Figure
- May 24, 2011: More Images of Hot Toys Superman Figure
- May 24, 2011: Superman: 2050 Production Playing in Chicago
- May 26, 2011: Judge Rules for Release of Superman Documents
- May 26, 2011: Hot Toys Superman: The Movie Figure
- May 26, 2011: Superman Tribute Fence Damaged by Car
- May 27, 2011: Pre-Order the Hot Toys Superman Figure
- May 28, 2011: Could Superman Be Split in Two?
- May 30, 2011: Superman Celebration Schedule of Events
- June 2, 2011: Rare Superman Items in Hake's Auction
- June 2, 2011: Superman Celebration Artists' Alley & Writers' Way Schedule of Events
- June 5, 2011: DCUO Game Update 4 - Fortress of Solitude
- June 6, 2011: Metropolis Walk of Heroes Project
- June 8, 2011: Warner Bros. Lays Down 3-Year Superhero Licensing Plan
- June 8, 2011: Young Justice Superboy in Cloning Chamber Action Figure
- June 10, 2011: Unveiling of Walk of Heroes Project in Metropolis, Illinois
- June 10, 2011: Superman Celebration Helps Flood Victims
- June 10, 2011: Geek vs. Geek Online Game Show
- June 14, 2011: Review of Superman: 2050
- June 16, 2011: Metropolis, Illinois - 2011 Superman Celebration Photos
- June 16, 2011: Tied to a Cause - The Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
- June 18, 2011: Grafitti Artist Transforms Monument into Superman
- June 20, 2011: Details on DC Universe Online Update 4
- June 21, 2011: Superman Celebration - WGBS TV Report (Day 1)
- June 22, 2011: Super Saturday at Fort Worth Museum
- June 23, 2011: Superman Celebration - WGBS TV Report (Day 2)
- June 23, 2011: Superman Celebration - WGBS TV Report (Day 2)
- June 23, 2011: Indonesian Fans Celebrate Superman
- June 26, 2011: Toon Tumblers Reveal Full Justice League Image
- June 27, 2011: Superman Celebration - WGBS TV Report (Day 2)
- June 30, 2011: Superman Celebration - WGBS TV Report (Day 3)
- July 1, 2011: Senior Citizens Celebrate Superman
- July 3, 2011: Examining the Superman Legal Battle
- July 3, 2011: Mattel Offers Bizarro vs. Faker Action Figures
- July 4, 2011: Superman Celebration - WGBS TV Report (Day 3)
- July 10, 2011: Amputee War Vet Dies on Ride of Steel Rollercoaster
- July 12, 2011: Grab a Justice League Tote Bag at SDCC
- July 12, 2011: DC Comics Premium Statues and Busts Announced
- July 12, 2011: Superman Celebration - WGBS TV Report (Day 3)
- July 20, 2011: Warner Bros. Teams With Lego
- July 23, 2011: New Content at SupermanBobHoliday.com
- July 25, 2011: Superheroes v Supervillains A-Z
- July 27, 2011: Superman Most Popular Superhero Amongst Men
- July 27, 2011: Ohio Wants Superman License Plates
- July 28, 2011: Virtual Reality Kinect Superman
- July 28, 2011: Superman Celebration - WGBS TV Report (Day 3)
- July 29, 2011: Superman Mod for "Grand Theft Auto IV"
- July 31, 2011: 99 Interviews with Lost Stars of Superhero Pop Culture
- August 2, 2011: Fortress of Solitude Game Update for "DC Universe Online"
- August 2, 2011: Get Your Character in the "DC Universe Online Legends" Comic
- August 3, 2011: Superman Celebration - WGBS TV Report (Day 4)
- August 5, 2011: Pop Pilgrims Visit Jerry Siegel's Home in Cleveland
- August 11, 2011: WizKids Announces Sell-Out of DC HeroClix: Superman
- August 11, 2011: Superman Statue in Colombia, South America
- August 14, 2011: Kryptonian Memory Crystals Could Become Reality
- August 18, 2011: Fans Petition Mattel to Save DC Universe Classics
- September 1, 2011: Six Flags Announces New Superman-Theme Rides
- September 6, 2011: Superman Fan Robbed in Callous Act
- September 7, 2011: The Life and Career of Scott Cranford
- September 8, 2011: Superman Feature in SciFiNow Magazine
- September 8, 2011: Superman Edition of Comic Heroes Magazine
- September 11, 2011: Superfriends Help Mentally Disabled Superman Fan
- September 14, 2011: After Nearly Six Decades... Superman Finally Gets His PEZ
- September 17, 2011: Man Arrested Over Stolen Superman Memorabilia
- September 19, 2011: DC Universe Online Goes Free-To-Play
- September 23, 2011: Fortress of Solitude Inspired House
- September 28, 2011: Super Friends and Justice League Board Games Coming
- September 28, 2011: Nexen Employees Break Superman Costume Record
- September 28, 2011: Brandon Routh Calls Mentally Disabled Theft Victim
- September 28, 2011: Seinfeld Superman Video Humor
- September 29, 2011: Another Superhero World Record Set in Melbourne, Australia
- September 29, 2011: Super Costumes Examined in Back Issue Magazine #51
- October 1, 2011: Lex Luthor - Drop of Doom
- October 4, 2011: DC Universe Online - Game Update 5
- October 5, 2011: Fan Goes Under the Knife to Look Like Superman
- October 9, 2011: Rocksteady Eyes Superman for Future Game Release
- October 9, 2011: Barnes & Noble to Pull DC Graphic Novels in Protest
- October 10, 2011: Hot Toys Release Packaging Image of Superman Figure
- October 11, 2011: Josh Boultinghouse Plays Superman in Church Video
- October 12, 2011: Rob Kardashian Dances to Superman Theme
- October 13, 2011: Superman Game Coming to iOS Devices
- October 13, 2011: Mentally Disabled Robbery Victim Donates Toys to Sick Kids
- October 14, 2011: General Mills and DC Comics Bringing Comics to Cereal Boxes
- October 14, 2011: Superhero License Plates Coming to Australia
- October 16, 2011: Toy News from New York Comic Con
- October 19, 2011: Rare Superman Items Auction in November
- October 24, 2011: Animaserra 2011 - Brazilian Festival of Comics
- October 25, 2011: The Infamous Check That Purchased Superman
- October 25, 2011: You Could Own a Clump of Jerry Siegel's Hair!
- October 26, 2011: Superman Lawsuit Continues
- October 31, 2011: Justice League Products and Promotions
- November 1, 2011: Warner Bros. Extends Deal with Mattel
- November 1, 2011: Superman Villains as Drawn by Jon Morris
- November 1, 2011: Elliot S! Maggin on Clark Kent vs Superman
- November 2, 2011: Super Costumes Examined
- November 3, 2011: New Superman Homepage Online Store
- November 3, 2011: DC Universe Online Now Free to Play
- November 7, 2011: Author Les Daniels Dies
- November 7, 2011: Pterodactyl's Superman: The Movie Music Video Parody
- November 8, 2011: Superman Homepage - Poll Position: Halloween
- November 9, 2011: Patriotic Superman T-Shirts
- November 10, 2011: The Night That Superman Crashed on Broadway
- November 15, 2011: DC Universe Online - Game Update 6: Zod
- November 15, 2011: Superman Memorabilia Thief Gets Six Years in Prison
- November 15, 2011: Mentally Disabled Superman Fan Visits Siegel House
- November 16, 2011: Brainiac Attacks the Daily Planet in LEGO Form
- November 16, 2011: Superman Product for Apple Users
- November 17, 2011: Superman Game Released for iOS Devices
- November 17, 2011: Superman Cover and Dock for iPhone
- November 18, 2011: Max Landis Goes Viral with Death and Return of Superman
- November 18, 2011: Superman Amongst Worst Passwords of 2011
- November 23, 2011: Mondo Announces DC Comics Posters
- November 25, 2011: Talking Superman on PSN-Radio
- November 28, 2011: Superman to Join Batman in Up-Coming Lego Game
- November 30, 2011: Product of the Week - Superman Snuggie
- December 1, 2011: Lego Super Heroes Line Coming in 2012
- December 5, 2011: WizKids Brings DC Comics to HeroClix Online
- December 6, 2011: iOS Superman Game - Poll Position
- December 7, 2011: Decorating Christmas with Superman
- December 7, 2011: Christmas Shopping at Our Online Store!
- December 8, 2011: DC Loses Claim Against New Zealand Finance Company
- December 8, 2011: Jerry Robinson Dies Aged 89
- December 9, 2011: Doctor Superman Saves Accident Victim
- December 12, 2011: Fan Animation - Superman vs Destructor
- December 13, 2011: Pre-Order Lego Superman vs. Power Armor Lex Playset
- December 14, 2011: Shopping - Superman Oddities
- December 15, 2011: The 2011 SHIELD Awards Winners!
- December 15, 2011: Virgin Casino Launches New Superman Slot Game
- December 20, 2011: Superman Christmas Decorations - Poll Position
- December 21, 2011: Superheroes Plunge into Icy Water for Special Olympics
- December 23, 2011: Last Minute Christmas Gift
- December 29, 2011: New Superman Ride for Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Back to the News Archive Contents page.
Back to the Latest News page.