Caption Contest

April 24, 2014: Superman Homepage Caption Contest

Caption Contest

Winner:

spawncurse:
That's right I said the Bunny is going down in the 1st round...

Runners-Up:

mindhavens:
Rabbit? What rabbit?

super-kal78:
Superman: Now I've captured this Bunny breaking into homes all over Metropolis, his reign of egg terror is over.

bruce_peterson:
"Now, without further ado, my good friend Harvey. What? What do you mean there's no one there?"

Gislef:
"With your hands on your hips, you bring your knees in tight. But it's the pelvic thrust, that really drives you insane... Let's do the Time Warp again"

lemarjones:
That moment when Superman realizes that the only reason he was really there was to pull a man-sized bunny out of a giant hat.

lemarjones:
Say, Jim. Whooo! That's a BAD outfit! Whoo!

Gimmick Genius:
"I'll admit that last week when I told Krypto that he was nothing but a hound dog, crying all the time, and that since he'd never caught a rabbit he was no friend of mine - well, this is the last thing in the world I wanted to happen..."

bonoferox:
Warner Brothers is proud to announce that the Easter Bunny will join Wonder Woman and Cyborg the line-up set for the untitled Batman vs. Superman movie.

Warren:
Yes yes of course we can both leap over tall buildings in a single bound but it doesn't mean we are related.

Gimmick Genius:
"Very funny, Mxyzptlk... now change Jimmy Olsen back to normal!"

metroILman:
No, I don't believe in Santa Claus. The Easter Bunny told me there was no such thing. Next question...

kal-el76:
Hey kids. I know I promised the easter bunny today but he couldn't make it. But why don't you help me introduce his replacement. Boys and girls from the hit horror series "Boiled Bunny Massacre", Jasper the Jack Ripper Rabbit!

Gimmick Genius:
"Know why Lex Luthor painted rabbits on his head?? Because from a distance, they look like HARES....!
... you know, like hairs...?
...Hello...?
... Say, is this thing on?"

Caption Contest Archives