Caption Contest

June 2, 2006: Caption Contest

Caption Competition

Winner:
sneakymonkey
Beppo: I know Flung Poo.

Superman: Show me. (Thinks a moment.) No, wait!

And the runner-ups:

Mumb-El_S
Beppo: Ooh ooh ooh AAH AAH AHH.
Superman: Stoopid Monkey

KingGramJohnson
Hey look everyone, Sneakymonkey is in this week's caption contest!

Red Hobbes
Say what you'd like... but they got better screen chemistry than Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher.

last man of krypton
Superman battled Luthor. Superman battled Doomsday. Now begins the epic struggle between good and monkeys. Surely in a war of this magnitude there can be no winner.

We now pause for brief commentary from the captioners.

last man of krypton
I like the imagination used with the selection of pictures now. Any joke involving monkeys will undoubtedly get a laugh or two.

sneakymonkey
This should be a good contest. It's a scientific principle that everything, everything is 30% funnier when a monkey is involved.

Yeah, this week's captions made me laugh a lot more than I have been in recent weeks. Lord knows I needed the levity. Monkeys... Is there ANYTHING they can't make better? In any case, we now return to the contest, already in progress. If your caption was selected during this interruption... TOO BAD!

SkinnyAsian
Superman: ......are you wearing my favorite red underwear?...

Superman899
Tom Welling with his 6'4'' Superman action figure.

songster67
Superman: "Good Rao! I really AM a monkey's uncle!"

sneakymonkey
When Beppo joined the cast of Smallville, many considered it to be the "Cousin Oliver" death knell of the series. Interestingly enough, in the years to come, when a single character began ruining an otherwise good show from the very start, they became known as the "Lana" character.

super surfer
Superman action figure: $22.00
Beppo the supermonkey action figure: $4.00
A week's worth of superspeed poo-flinging jokes: PRICELESS

Some things money can't buy.
For everything else there's Mastercard.

super surfer
Kansas, the home of tornadoes, wicked witches, kryptonians, meteor freaks, and flying monkeys. Yep, stay the hell away from Kansas.

And that's it for this week. Until next time (assuming you don't make me clean up after Beppo), I remain

Caption Contest Archives