Caption Contest

December 17, 2004 Caption Contest

Winner:
Gislef
The Batman: You know I could beat all of these villains. And all of you guys. And Galactus. If only I had... The Rest of the League: PREP TIME!!! We know!

Runners-up were:

stevenproctor
Superman: FREEEEDOOOMMM!!!!!

stevenproctor
Justice League: For Sue Dibny! Comic book fans: WHO?!

Lead
Flash: Wait a second, how are we all flying in the air. Some of us can't even flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............................

JasonSpidey
Flash: Waitasec - Welling can't fly, but I can? This is screwwy, man. (* He Farts.)

Plus points for a healthy reference to the Rosenblaum flatupants.

Gislef
Strom Thurmond did not go gently from the Senate, and rallied a number of Republicans to protect him when the Justice League were sent in to remove him. Thurmond even donned his hooded blue costume for the occasion.

Et-hem, while I strongly condemn any partisan bickering in the caption contest and do not condone or admire any such thing in any official capacity (cough), you gotta admit, Strom as Skeletor....funny.

Gislef
The League was about ready to be defeated by the vastly more powerful villains...when the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon villains were no more. The second season could continue...

BlackKryptonite
Superman: We're Here for the WB christmas party! Skeletor: You are too late Superman.... He-man already ate all the pie. Superman: We'll see who has the power when I get done with him...

jimmy mac
Superman to Despero: "Your lips say 'no, no' but your eyes say 'yes, yes..., yes."

CARDE85
The Justice League and their enemies get into a battle over how to pronounce "Mxyzptlk"

CARDE85
The real reason for the battle is Superman's crack about Calista Flockhart being in the Injustice Gang. Obviously Doctor Destiny took offense, and after exchanging big talk for a minute, they both called in their teams to back them up in the fight.

UltimateLewser
Superman: "You guys take the others! SKELETOR IS MINE!!!"

Captain Sigma
Superman: Who let the dogs out? WHO? WHO WHO?

KiddofSteel
Flash: You take the ugly one. GL: No, you take the ugly one. Supes: I'll take the ugly one. Batman: Which one's the ugly one? J'onn: ............Yeah, a little too Raph.

MrBlingBling620
Green Lantern: Ya'll Suckas just got Served!!!

MrBlingBling620
Wonder Woman: U,G,L,Y...you aint got no Alibi...YOU UGLY...Yeah Yeah YOU UGLY!!! Kalibak: Don't you know that it's the inside that counts?...Despero: THIS FOREHEAD BUILDS CHARACTER! Skeletor: At least my mom thinks I'm Handsome....God I'm lonely.

superspawn
Whats in your wallet?

King-El
Superman: ... wait a second. All this for a caption contest?

Gislef
Superman: What'd we tell you, Dr. Destiny - "First rule of Fight Club - you do not talk about Fight Club. Second rule of Fight Club - YOU DO NOT talk about Fight Club." We warned you.

cyberv
Despero: You WILL pull my finger. Hawkgirl: I WILL bash your head in.

cyberv
Flash: I CAN FLY! I CAN FLY! Batman: It's just a promotional image, idiot. Flash: Bite me, Rubber Pecs. Despero: HA! Schumacher jokes never get old!

Shalamarke
Superman: As quoted by Marcus Aurelius: "A little wisp of soul carrying a corpse." - Epictetus Despero: You're going to need an Epictetus for your gravestone when I'm through with you! Batman: Say something about his momma, Supes!

This is EASILY runner up for first place.

Caption Contest Archives