Caption Contest

February 10, 2005: Caption Contest

Winner:
kaleldpn
Pete: what is the secret code again Clark? Clark: Klaatu barada... nikto? Clark: Uh... 42? Clark: no... uh... open seasame, open sasparilla, open saskatchewan... Pete: Frau Blooker! (the hatch opens to a nieghing sound)

The runner-ups:

Terminal
Pete: Where do you think they went to, Scully? Clark: Stop calling me that!

JasonSpidey
Pete discovers the Old Spice Red Zonemobile.

cyberv
Pete: I swear, if you make any Team Rocket jokes, I'm OUTTA here. Clark: Pika?

JasonSpidey
Clark: Dude! There's my car!

JasonSpidey
Pete: You know what this is, Clark? It's the catalyst that, through a series of vague events and strange motivations, will eventually allow my character to be removed from this television drama when the producers decide they would rather concentrate on Lana's abrasiveness and product placement rather than the development of a hero. Clark: Old Spice Red Zone?

JasonSpidey
Pete: Isn't this thing sick? it's even got OnStar. Clark: Don't you mean TripStar? Pete: Oh - yeah. TripStar.

Legacy
Pete:Clark, what's Super Shredder's helmet doin' in a cornfield?!?

Old school represent! (thump thump)

jpauln
Clark: You found a space ship? Pete: Nope, better. It's a crate of Old Spice Red Zone!

sneakymonkey
Pete: Hey, look! There's a dog inside! Clark: It's a...golden retriever?!

supergirl21
Clark realized that General Zod must have returned after finding "Planet Houston or bust" spraypainted on the side of the ship.

sneakymonkey
Pete: Wow. That stereo really bumps. Clark: Yeah, and it has Onstar and it can cure infertility.

Nick-El
Pete: If this is a spaceship, then I have blonde hair, blue eyes and I'm President of the United States!

Sage81
Pete: Oh my gawd Clark I just found out that Neal and Rebecca are the same person. She never existed and I loved her more than anything. My heart aches I think I'm gonna puke my guts ou-HEY A SHINY OBJECT!!!

Graywolf76
(the real reason behind Pete's departure from Smallville) (ship springs to life) Jor-El: Stop! Ye that cross the cornfield of death must answer me these questions three! What is your name? Pete: Pete Ross. Jor-El: What is your quest? Pete: To stay on Smallville past Season 3. Jor-El: Who writes reviews of Smallville for the Superman Homepage? Pete: Rebecca Cyrus. (blast of energy from ship) No, wait! Neal Baileyyyyyyyy!

Trent 1000
Hey Clark! This alien space ship looks really cool! I bet we could melt it down and turn it into a Robert Pat- I mean, really cool metallic villain that me and you could battle in Season 4! (Clark): Yeah, Pete, about you and Season 4...

Shalamarke
Clark Mulder: Look, Scully! I told you they were real! Pete Scully: Gee Mulder, you were right! The truth was out there, and now it's in your cornfield! And it's made of... cheese? *looks at Clark* Is that a can of cheeze-whiz in your hand? Clark Mulder: hmm? eh... LOOK! An alien! *runs away*

sneakymonkey
Pete: More next Wednesday? Neal, why don't you go ahead and just say next Thursday? We won't respect you any less.

Because for me, when I'm putting it up, having written from 10 PM until 6AM, and then taking the time to do the contest, it IS still Wednesday for me! HMMMPH! Oh, all right. Thursday it is.

Shalamarke
Kilroy was here.

Shalamarke
My other vehicle is a tractor.

Shalamarke
My other vehicle is a tractor that I don't ever milk.

Shalamarke
What is the milking tractor thing anyway?? I came along after that. All I know is we can't do it, and I don't entirely know what IT is! Send it in email if necessary...

Nah, it'll be good to explain for new folks. We had to yank one picture because of the lurid comments and replace it with a bad action figure picture. The reason? People saw Clark's hands in the bowels of a tractor and started makingŠuh, milking jokes. Yes. Milking. That's as far as I can go without beingŠ URK!

Gislef
Sorry, Clark. Batmobile = cool idea. Kentmobile = dumb.

Gislef
Greetings, Pete Ross. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan armada

sneakymonkey
Clark: Get in the ship, Pete. Pete: What are you talking about? Clark: This is the shuttle bus to take you off the lot. Sorry, old friend, but you've been downgraded to "possible recurring guest star" status. Pete: No sweat. Lois is in the same status and she's in every episode for the rest of the season. I'll be back next week! Clark: Not unless you can grow to a C-cup in the next six days, chum.

Graywolf76
Pete: Don't get me wrong. Finding a spaceship is cool and all, but man it's got a terrible design. I wonder what lame-brained alien came up with this. Voice of Terence Stamp: Why do you say this when you know I shall only kill you for it?

CARDE85
She packed my bags last night pre-flight, Zero hour nine a.m. And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then, I miss the earth so much I miss my wife, It's lonely out in space, On such a timeless flight,

Good Zero Hour reference.

Gislef
Clark, I have your spaceship towed all the way form your house and all you've got for me is LIGHT beer?

So very obscure, so very good, McFly.

CARDE85
Clark and Pete found a spaceship containing three ape like beings. The apes were taken to a zoo, where one of them was killed, and soon after, it was revealed that the two remaining apes could speak. The apes became a media sensation, but their fame became their undoing, as government operatives determined that the apes were from the year 3000, and had come back in time after seeing the Earth explode from their spaceship. The government then made plans to kill the apes, in an attempt to stop the apes' future from coming about. In summation, the government killed the apes, but missed their child, and their child and the Earth apes who had evolved almost to his level, overthrew the government creating the Planet Of The Apes.

This is the first time that I don't know WHY it's funny, it just is. Monkeys, you know? And I own all five of the Apes movies...sigh

CARDE85
The spaceship opens, and Steve Urkel steps out. PETE and CLARK: OHH ***Both nod heads in understanding***

CARDE85
The spaceship opens, and Michael Jackson steps out. PETE and CLARK: OHH ***Both nod heads in understanding***

CARDE85
The spaceship opens, and Richard Simmons steps out. PETE and CLARK: OHH ***Both nod heads in understanding***

CARDE85
The spaceship opens, and CARDE85 steps out. PETE and CLARK: OHH ***Both nod heads in understanding***

Caption Contest Archives