Caption Contest

January 12, 2005: Caption Contest

Winner:
Hatman
"I don't care what you say, Clark. Your relationship with Yoko is KILLING this band!"

Runners-up were:

neal bailey
Lex: Clark? Clark? Where'd you go, Clark? There's just some nerd here now! Clark: Mr. Clean? Mr. Clean? Has Mr. Clean ever experienced a heat vision colonic? He's about to.

Yeah, okay, start with narcissism, but hey, it still makes me laugh...

sneakymonkey
Lex's suspicions were further raised, when Clark was able to tell how many fingers he was holding up behind his back 33 times in a row.

CARDE85
The world's hardest staring contest. The object of it is to keep your eyes open longer than the Kryptonian. As we all know, this one will last for more than a week.

HAH! That's all part of my strategy, you see. Keep 'em jumping. Now you're all, uh, pleasantly surprised that it's done on time this week. HA!

JasonSpidey
Lex: I said if you went crazy then I'd still call you Superman. Not blind.

JasonSpidey
Lex: It seems the tables have turned, Mister Powers...

Shalamarke
Superman: The Lost Pages # 36: An odd turn of events involving solar flares causes Clark's powers to go catty-wompus. His invulnerability dies at precisely the moment that he gets pushed into the street and hit by an X-Men comic book truck. For days afterward, he walks around in a daze muttering things like, "Jean... where are you..." and "Don't touch my glasses! If you remove them, you could get hurt!"

Hatman
[Lex]: "So now that I've seen you with glasses, and without glasses... in addition to everything I already suspect about you, and the number of times you've recklessly flaunted your powers in front of me... I'm going to have to drink the brandy again, aren't I?" [Clark]: "Pretty much, yeah."

Doright
"Ha ha," Said Clark. "Now that shark will not recognize me and I won't have to jump it." "I don't think so" replied Lex "the Flannel is like a Chum bucket. Try a charcoal suit with the glasses.. Maybe that'll work."

Shalamarke
[Clark]: What if I slick my hair back and wear tights when I want to do heroic things, and what if I drop the plaid and wear 20-year-old suits and pocket protectors when I want to be disguised? [Lex]: Tights? Don't you think that will make you look a little... I dunno... silly? [Clark]: You know, I think it's about time we made you forget all the stuff you aren't supposed to know by the time I hit Metropolis. **KISS**

Think about it, folks...

JasonSpidey
Michael: Don't worry, Clark - I'll fly in the best doct...I'm sorry, I can't do this. This has to be the third time this season I've said that line. Miles, who wrote this thing? Tom: Probably the same guy who came up with the idea of Kryptonite-fueled hot rods.

MildMannered
Michael: So, what'd you do during the show's hiatus? Tom: My agent had me read the sequel for Cheaper By the Dozen. The premise is that there is an addition to the family, I think it's called Great Deal on a Baker's Dozen. Michael: Best of luck with that Tom...

CARDE85
CLARK: I bet you a million dollars Bailey won't have this updated on Wednesday. LEX: I may have more than enough to meet that bet, but I'm still not taking it.

BOOOOOO YAH!

cyberv
Lex: Darn it, Clark, for the last time, I'M NOT CURLY! Clark: Whoop whoop!

Gislef
No, Clark - after four years of my dad, your dad, psycho-killers, krypto-mutants, psychotic ex-girlfriends, and a team of surveillance agents all coming in here without me having a clue, I don't know why I haven't put in a security camera either...

Gislef
Every day on the Smallville set, at exactly 3:52 p.m. Western, the entire cast freezes in place and the crew maintain their positions while Gough & Millar go to their Lana Lane shrine for five minutes.

sneakymonkey
Lex: What's up, Powder? What's up, Powder?! Very original, Clark! Haven't heard that one before!!! I expected it from anyone but you, Clark!!! How about Uncle Fester, Yul Brenner, Kojak, Curly, Sinead O'Connor? Bring it on, huh, Jon Boy? Oh yeah, that's right, Michael Landon from Little House on the Prairie! You want to get hurtful? I will go Farmers' Almanac on your A*%!!!! I got redneck farmers' jokes for days! I am Lex Luthor!!!

Caption Contest Archives