Caption Contest

August 16, 2011: Superman Homepage Caption Contest

Caption Contest

Winner:

jagross0325:
Well I certainly hope this incident doesn't discourage you from banking. Statistically speaking it's still the SAFEST place to put your money.

Runners-Up:

jed1138:
Announcer: Here at Kryptonian Financial, we understand that your family's future is important to you. We offer investment opportunities that will ensure you and your family are secure. We've merged timeless American values with Kryptonian savings-crystal technology. And we are the only bank that provides the personal protection of Superman. That's right! Superman guards your future 24/7. So choose Kryptonian financial and eliminate the threat of Zod theft.
Kryptonian Financial, We have Superman!

BORKfromORK:
Does this mean I'm not getting that free toaster?

KaptainKrypton:
Distressed with Bank of America's lack of customer service, Superman decided to take a more direct approach regarding his account.

KiddSketch:
Man vs Safe. Coming next on Discovery Channel

sundevil82:
no bank bailouts on my watch!

SupermanOfEarth203:
Disney vault, my rear end. I want to watch Sleeping Beauty, and I want to watch it now!

mindhavens:
Synder: Don't worry about the hair Henry, it worked for David Hasselhoff in the 80s and it'll work for you.

solitude:
So much for putting my copy of Action Comics 1 in the Metropolis Bank Vault

zoocko:
Ummm... the door was like that when I came in.

KaptainKrypton:
"With all this accumulated knowledge, when will this dummy learn to use the doorknob."

Lucread:
"Its empty! Singer really did spend two films' budget on the last Superman film!"

super surfer:
You're safe now.

Caption Contest Archives