February 23, 2010: Gina Torres Talks Superwoman on "Crisis on Two Earths"
ACTRESS GINA TORRES PUTS A SEXY SPIN ON EVIL AS SUPERWOMAN IN JUSTICE LEAGUE: CRISIS ON TWO EARTHS
Gina Torres mixes equal parts evil, sexy and powerful of conjure the hypnotic voice of Superwoman in Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths, an all-new DC Universe Animated Original PG-13 Movie arriving TODAY, February 23, 2010 from Warner Premiere, DC Comics and Warner Bros. Animation.
In Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths, a "good" Lex Luthor arrives from an alternate universe to recruit the Justice League to help save his Earth from the Crime Syndicate, a gang of villainous characters with virtually identical super powers to the Justice League. What ensues is the ultimate battle of good versus evil in a war that threatens both planets and puts the balance of all existence in peril. Torres plays Superwoman, the evil doppelganger to Wonder Woman and one of the leaders of the powerful Crime Syndicate.
Torres had an unanticipated assist in bringing about the powerful, yet sultry voice of Superwoman, coming into the booth in the final days of a bad flu that slightly lowered her vocal range and added a smoky sexiness to the outstanding performance. Even more impressive is her perfect match with the voice of Owlman, James Woods - considering the two actors recorded on opposite coasts, weeks apart, and have never met each other.
She is well known throughout the fanboy realm for her standout roles in Joss Whedon's Firefly/Serenity and Angel, her performance at Cas in The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions, as well as 28 episodes in Cleopatra 2525. Torres has since been a mainstay across primetime television with recurring roles on 24, Alias and Standoff, in addition to guest appearances in CSI, Without a Trace, Boston Legal, Bones, Eli Stone, Pushing Daisies, Criminal Minds, Dirty Sexy Money, The Unit, FlashForward, Gossip Girl and The Vampire Diaries, to name just a few.
Torres has also spent some time in the animated world, working with Warner Bros. Animation as Vixen on Justice League.
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths is an original story from award-winning animation/comics writer Dwayne McDuffie (Justice League). Bruce Timm (Superman Doomsday) is executive producer, and Lauren Montgomery (Wonder Woman, Green Lantern: First Flight) and Sam Liu (Superman/Batman: Public Enemies) are co-directors. The full-length animated film will be distributed by Warner Home Video as a Special Edition 2-disc version on DVD and , Blu-RayTM Hi-Def, as well as single disc DVD, and On Demand and Download.
Torres spent a few minutes after her recording session - and last week during the Los Angeles premiere of the film at the Paley Center for Media - to chat about her performance as Superwoman, the importance of strong female role models, the acting strengths of Whedon alums, her childhood obsession with Wonder Woman, and the fun of allowing her evil side to come out and play. Listen up ... or else.
QUESTION: As you stepped into the sound booth to voice Superwoman, were you actually feeling wickedly sexy, delightfully cruel and ultimately powerful ... or was that all just acting?
GINA TORRES: I'm so glad they called me to do Superwoman, (she laughs) because I was in the mood to get back in there and be a badass. Superwoman is one of those super heroes that knows her power, and is very comfortable in her power. And it's all cat - it's no mouse with her. She likes to bat around her prey and she really enjoys what she's doing.
In the booth, you sort of have to become this person. When you're not on stage with other actors and you're not on camera, you really get to free up your body and do all kinds of things that maybe aren't as pretty on camera. You get to have a good time getting your whole body involved in the interpretation.
QUESTION: Have you ever had a relationship with comic books?
GINA TORRES: Do the Archies count? (laughs) I was a big Archie fan. I love Veronica - I want to look like Veronica. Betty was great, but Veronica was the girl. And that whole "Sugar, Sugar" (singing) thing was great. I'm telling my age - I'm really only 28. My sister is older (laughs). I was listening to her 45s.
I don't want to disappoint any comic book fans out there, but I'm a girl so I really wasn't reading the super hero comic books much. But it's done great things for my marriage. The husband loved the idea of me playing Superwoman. And my girlfriends said, "Well, that's just kind of you every day, isn't it?" So I'm happy.
QUESTION: So there was no super hero role playing games when you were a kid?
GINA TORRES: I absolutely played Wonder Woman when I was a kid. I had the lasso, the whole bracelet thing, I even had my twirl down. I just knew that I was going to be taken back to Paradise Island, because that's really where I belonged. I was this small little Amazon just waiting to express myself, waiting for my true mother to come and get me. (laughs)
QUESTION: Can you give me an idea of what Superwoman's motivations are in this film?
GINA TORRES: Let's see. Superwoman is motivated by power and money and sex, and sex and money and power. Who can't relate to that?
QUESTION: Good answer. Not that Superwoman is a role model, but do you feel like women have enough super hero representation these days?
GINA TORRES: What do you mean Superwoman is not a role model? Isn't she a role model? She rules the world (laughs). She's Superwoman! (laughs). What I love about super heroes, and Superwoman in particular, is that in that comics world they're all curvaceous. There aren't really any skinny bitches in the world of comic books. They've got muscle. I like that. I appreciate that. They're strong. And it's important to have strong images of women out there, women who aren't afraid of expressing themselves, women who aren't afraid of taking chances, women who aren't afraid of their own power. Unfortunately, being a woman in society means that sometimes you have to sort of quell what is instinctually broad and magnificent and magical about you. I think a lot of people feel that way. I don't know if that's necessarily relegated to being a woman, because we're all so worried about fitting in and not sticking out. So what's great about this whole genre is that it's all about sticking out. It's all about being magnificent to the highest power.
QUESTION: You're a terribly nice person by everyone's perception. What's your trick for turning on the villainy in a performance?
GINA TORRES: Oh, there is no trick to capturing villainy. (laughs) The rumor is that I'm a nice person. I love that rumor. Everybody has different sides to them. Everybody has that inner villain that you want to break out and express. It's a good time going out there and letting her come out. Lock good Gina in the closet ... and have evil Gina come out and play.
QUESTION: You've been in this universe before, most notably as Vixen for Justice League. Do you have an attraction to the medium or just when the situation presents itself?
GINA TORRES: I love voiceover work. It's wonderful, it's expressive. It's a way of using a part of my instrument that I'm comfortable and familiar with. The voice is such a vital part of crafting a character. I'm so pleased that I have the kind of voice that prints well and that people want to hear. I've had friends actually say, "You know, I was in the kitchen, and the television was on and I heard you." I love hearing that there's something familiar about my sound, and that to some people it's soothing.
QUESTION: The DC Universe animated original movies have been blessed with numerous members of the Joss Whedon alumni association - from Adam Baldwin and Nathan Fillion to David Boreanaz and James Marsters, to name just a few. Is there something about the Joss experience that lends itself to this universe?
GINA TORRES: Joss has an attraction to a certain kind of actor. Obviously, we're all so very different in our own way. But when he's choosing a world, he really does inhabit it quite completely. I mean, it is an entire universe. It is a Whedonverse, which is why I believe he's so successful when he creates these worlds that one can get lost in. All the inhabitants in it require, without sounding self-serving, a kind of intellectual whimsy. You have to understand where you are and be true to it and at the same time let it go and let it fly and enjoy it for what it is - for the maniacal, for the fantasy, for the tragedy of it. I think all of these actors have lent themselves to these kinds of projects because we've been in that place. And so we can come here and say, "Yeah let's have fun. I know where we are and let's just go and have a good time."
QUESTION: You've got significant sci-fi fantasy experience. Is that by choice or happenstance?
GINA TORRES: I would say that I was dragged into the sci-fi genre. (laughs) I wouldn't say kicking and screaming. I actually went willingly. But it wasn't something that I sought out. I grew up in New York, born and raised, and cut my teeth in the theatre. I did a lot of off-Broadway, and some Broadway. Sci-fi was certainly not where I thought I'd be making my bread and butter for this period of time. It's been a pleasant surprise, certainly. I find that it's a niche that I'm comfortable with. What else are you going to do with a strong, almost six-foot girl? Give her a gun. Give her superpowers. (laughs) And you give her a hefty belt with things attached to it. Yeah!
QUESTION: Can you quantify the passion of the fanboys out there?
GINA TORRES: That passion of the fanboy is immeasurable. And it is priceless. And it is necessary when you're doing these things because you don't quite realize while you're doing the work that you're in a bubble. And it's not until you're released into the world that you realize that you're making an impact and that you're making somebody's day brighter and someone's universe broader. It is great fun to be confronted with these guys and gals.
For more information, images and updates, please visit the film's official website at www.JUSTICELEAGUECRISIS.com.
|Superwoman flies into battle
||Superwoman can't decide whether to kiss or kill Batman
||Superwoman (voiced by Gina Torres) and one of her Made Men ponder what to do with a beaten Batman
Below are links to an all-new clip from Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
that features Superwoman and Batman:
Windows Media: Small | Medium | Large | HQ
Quicktime: Small | Medium | Large | HQ
Flash: Small | Medium | Large
2010 Movie News
Listed below are all the Movie News items archived for 2010 organized into various categories:
New Movie News:
Direct-to-DVD Animated Movie News:
- January 4, 2010: Mark Millar's Dream Superman Cast
- January 26, 2010: Brandon Routh Talks About Returning to Superman
- February 3, 2010: Warner Bros. Set to Announce DC Comics Movies
- February 9, 2010: Christopher Nolan to Mentor New Superman Movie?
- February 17, 2010: Mark Millar's Brief Brush with Superman
- February 20, 2010: Diane Nelson Says Nolan News is Just Rumor
- February 24, 2010: David Goyer to Write Man of Steel Movie?
- February 25, 2010: Confusion Reigns Over Superman Movie Rumors
- February 27, 2010: Jonah Nolan to Direct Superman Movie?
- March 10, 2010: Nolan and Goyer Confirm Involvement on Superman Movie
- March 19, 2010: Nolan Talks Superman But is Quiet on JLA Movie
- March 19, 2010: Superman Movie to be 3D
- March 26, 2010: Matthew Vaughn on His Brief Superman Discussion
- April 21, 2010: Dark Knight Producer Talks Superman Movie
- April 28, 2010: Superman Amongst Films to be Released in IMAX
- May 18, 2010: Brandon Routh Talks About New Superman Movie
- May 27, 2010: Superman Movie Set for Holiday Season 2012
- June 3, 2010: Nolan Reaffirms His Excitement for New Superman Movie
- June 14, 2010: Nolan Talks Batman, Superman and 3D Movies
- June 27, 2010: Christopher Nolan Talks Casting Superman
- July 8, 2010: Could Chris Columbus Direct Superman?
- July 13, 2010: Is Jonathan Nolan Directing Superman?
- July 15, 2010: A TV Star Being Considered for Superman Movie?
- July 20, 2010: Superman Movie Script Rumors
- July 21, 2010: LA Times Examines DC Superhero Movies
- July 25, 2010: Joe Manganiello in Running for Superman Film Role?
- July 28, 2010: Jon Hamm as Superman?
- August 3, 2010: Zachary Levi Not in Contention for Man of Steel
- August 4, 2010: Should Brandon Routh Play Superman Again?
- September 16, 2010: Jon Hamm Clueless About Superman Rumors
- September 17, 2010: DC Comics to Play Bigger Role at WB
- September 18, 2010: Jon Hamm Believes He's Too Old To Be Superman
- September 18, 2010: Del Toro Turned Down Directing Next Superman Movie
- September 22, 2010: Diane Nelson Clarifies Announcement Misquote
- September 24, 2010: Chris Nolan Interviewing Possible Superman Directors?
- September 25, 2010: Directors on Nolan's Alleged Short List Respond
- September 27, 2010: Could Darren Aronofsky Direct Superman Movie?
- September 28, 2010: Natalie Portman Could Be Lois Lane
- September 30, 2010: Add Robert Zemeckis to the Possible Director List
- October 2, 2010: Matt Reeves Not Approached for Superman Movie
- October 4, 2010: Zack Snyder Hired to Direct Superman Movie
- October 5, 2010: More Comments from Zack Snyder on Directing Superman
- October 10, 2010: Snyder Says New Superman Not Related to Previous Films
- October 13, 2010: Zod Just a Rumor for Superman Movie
- October 13, 2010: Fan Made Superman Movie Trailer
- October 15, 2010: New Superman Movie Not a Remake
- October 15, 2010: M. Night Knocked Back Directing Superman
- October 17, 2010: Snyder Says Routh Will Be Considered for Superman Role
- October 18, 2010: Snyder Uncertain About Superman in 3D
- October 21, 2010: Another Zack Snyder Interview About Superman
- October 21, 2010: Snyder Looking for Middle-Aged Superman?
- October 28, 2010: Hans Zimmer Talks Superman Movie Music
- October 30, 2010: Donner Says Snyder is Good Director
- November 1, 2010: Zemeckis Says He Turned Down Superman
- November 1, 2010: Mark Waid Talks Superman Movies
- November 4, 2010: Zack Snyder Promises Different Superman Movie
- November 7, 2010: Joe Manganiello Negotiating to Play Superman
- November 8, 2010: Bryan Singer's Thoughts on Snyder's Superman Movie
- November 11, 2010: Jon Hamm Talks Middle-Aged Superman
- November 15, 2010: Ratner Envious But Happy For Snyder
- November 18, 2010: The Search For Movie Superman
- November 22, 2010: Superman Movie Casting Sides Posted
- November 22, 2010: Latest Superman Movie Casting Rumor - Matthew Goode
- November 23, 2010: Dwayne Johnson: I Would Make a Great Superman!
- November 23, 2010: DiCaprio Persuaded Efron Away From Superman
- November 27, 2010: Casting Not Yet Started on Superman Movie?
- November 28, 2010: Affleck Talks Superman Movie
- December 1, 2010: Snyder Given Free Reign Over Superman?
- December 1, 2010: Hans Zimmer Scoring New Superman Movie
- December 3, 2010: Kristina Anapau as Lois Lane?
- December 6, 2010: Hans Zimmer Not Scoring Superman
- December 6, 2010: Joe Manganiello Answers Superman Rumors
- December 17, 2010: Superman Movie Shooting in Vancouver
- December 21, 2010: David Goyer's Thoughts on Superman: Secret Origin
Christopher Reeve Movie News:
- January 7, 2010: Bruce Davidson Talks Crisis on Two Earths
- January 14, 2010: Rumor Control - No Lois Lane in Crisis on Two Earths
- January 19, 2010: First Official Clip From Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
- January 21, 2010: More Fight Scenes from Crisis on Two Earths
- January 25, 2010: Bruce Timm Talks Crisis on Two Earths
- January 26, 2010: Crisis on Two Earths Website Updated
- January 27, 2010: Andrea Romano Discusses Casting Crisis on Two Earths
- February 2, 2010: New Clip from Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
- February 5, 2010: Big-Screen Premieres for Crisis on Two Earths
- February 8, 2010: Get Your Crisis on Two Earths Virtual Collector Cards
- February 9, 2010: Superman/Batman - Journey to the Dark Side?
- February 17, 2010: James Woods Talks Owlman in Crisis on Two Earths
- February 17, 2010: Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths Updates
- February 18, 2010: Bruce Timm Talks Crisis on Two Earths
- February 19, 2010: Lauren Montgomery Talks Crisis on Two Earths
- February 19, 2010: Crisis on Two Earths Interview and Sneak Peek
- February 22, 2010: Bruce Timm on Crisis on Two Earths and Beyond
- February 22, 2010: Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths Soundtrack
- February 23, 2010: Gina Torres Talks Superwoman on Crisis on Two Earths
- February 23, 2010: Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths Interviews
- February 25, 2010: James Woods Talks Owlman on Crisis on Two Earths
- May 27, 2010: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Animated Movie
- June 25, 2010: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse DVD Artwork
- June 28, 2010: Summer Glau is Supergirl in Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
- June 29, 2010: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Official Press Release
- July 2, 2010: Australian Release of Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
- July 5, 2010: Pre-Order Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
- July 10, 2010: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Trailer Online
- July 15, 2010: Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam
- July 16, 2010: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Australian Release
- July 20, 2010: Secret Origins: The Story of DC Comics Panel at SDCC
- July 22, 2010: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Australian Release
- July 27, 2010: Dwayne McDuffie's Next Project an All-Star Superman Animated Feature
- August 2, 2010: Superman/Batman Animated Clips and Behind-the-Scenes Footage
- August 6, 2010: George Newbern Returns as Superman in Superman/Shazam
- August 10, 2010:DC Showcase Original Shorts Details
- August 10, 2010: Superman/Shazam Interview with Director Joaquim Dos Santos
- August 10, 2010: Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam
- August 11, 2010: Secret Origin - The Story of DC Comics DVD
- August 11, 2010: DC Comics Documentary Coming November 2010
- August 12, 2010: Secret Origin: The Story of DC Comics Trailer
- August 12, 2010: ITunes Offers Superman: Doomsday with Bonus Content
- August 26, 2010: Ed Asner Returns as Granny Goodness in Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
- September 1, 2010: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Premiere Announced
- September 4, 2010: DVD Back Cover Art for Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam
- September 4, 2010: DVD Back Cover Art for Secret Origin: The Story of DC Comics
- September 15, 2010: New Video Clip from Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
- September 17, 2010: Kevin Conroy Talks Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
- September 17, 2010: All-Star Superman Animated Cast Confirmed
- September 18, 2010: New Preview Video Clip From Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
- September 20, 2010: New Clip from Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
- September 22, 2010: Bruce Timm Talks Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
- September 23, 2010: More Red Carpet Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Interviews
- September 23, 2010: Summer Glau Introduces New Clip from Apocalypse
- September 23, 2010: All-Star Superman Trailer Debuts Online
- September 23, 2010: Tim Daly Talks Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
- September 26, 2010: More Apocalypse LA Premiere Red Carpet Interviews
- September 27, 2010: Tim Daly Talks Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
- September 28, 2010: Summer Glau Talks Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
- September 28, 2010: Lauren Montgomery Talks Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
- September 28, 2010: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse - Comic Book Comparison
- October 4, 2010: Warner Home Video Spotlights Superman at NYCC
- October 6, 2010: Superman Movie Inspired by Birthright Comic?
- October 10, 2010: Bruce Timm Talks All-Star Superman Animated Movie
- October 10, 2010: Michael Jelenic Talks Superman/Shazam Animated Short
- October 20, 2010: Bruce Timm Talks All-Star Superman Animated Movie
- November 2, 2010: Michael Jelenic Talks Superman/Shazam!
- November 3, 2010: Superman/Shazam Preview Clip
- November 7, 2010: Superman/Shazam Preview Clip #2
- November 9, 2010: Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam
- November 9, 2010: Secret Origin: The Story of DC Comics
- November 9, 2010: DC Showcase Director Jaoquim Dos Santos
- November 29, 2010: All-Star Superman Animated Movie Details
- December 13, 2010: All-Star Superman Back Cover Artwork
Other Movie News:
- January 4, 2010: Superman Double Feature at Egyptian Theatre, Hollywood
- January 6, 2010: Superman: The Movie Screening in Pittsburgh
- January 8, 2010: Christopher Reeve Superman Cinemaquette
- January 25, 2010: General Zod Movie Costume on Auction
- January 29, 2010: Get 10% Off a Superman Movie Tour in NY
- January 30, 2010: Details on Christopher Reeve Superman Cinemaquette
- February 22, 2010: Ilya Salkind to Make First Convention Appearance
- February 28, 2010: Ilya Salkind's First Convention Appearance Report
- March 10, 2010: Ilya Salkind Appearing at Emerald City Comicon
- March 18, 2010: Lois Lane's Expensive Apartment
- March 23, 2010: Margot Kidder Appearing at Pittsburgh Comicon
- March 24, 2010: Ilya Salkind Appearing at Metropolis Superman Celebration
- April 3, 2010: Superman: The Movie Screening in North Carolina
- April 4, 2010: Fan's Tribute to Christopher Reeve
- April 6, 2010: Superman Concert and Movie Screening
- April 12, 2010: Superman IV Costume on Auction
- April 13, 2010: Ilya Salkind Appearing at Anaheim Comic Con
- April 20, 2010: Superman: The Movie Screening in Las Vegas
- April 21, 2010: Audio From Anaheim Wizard World Superman Panel
- April 23, 2010: Ilya Salkind Interview
- April 25, 2010: Margot Kidder at Pittsburgh Comic Con
- July 21, 2010: Flashback to Superman: The Movie Radio & TV Spots
- August 2, 2010: Superman Movie Creative Consultant Tom Mankiewicz Dead at 68
- August 4, 2010: Superman Movie Producer Ilya Salkind on Death of Tom Mankiewicz
- August 10, 2010: Margot Kidder in Love, Loss, and What I Wore
- August 23, 2010: Superman II Director Richard Lester Donates Archive to British Film Institute
- September 6, 2010: Looking Back - Margot Kidder Superman IV Interview
- September 14, 2010: Honor Christopher Reeve on His Birthday
- September 16, 2010: Richard Donner Biography Out in November
- September 18, 2010: Superman: The Movie To Be Shown on U.K. Dam
- October 10, 2010: Remembering Two Supermen
- October 24, 2010: Superman Cinematographer Robert Paynter Dies
- November 4, 2010: Tom Mankiewicz on Superman
- November 21, 2010: Christopher Reeve 12 inch Superman Action Figure
- November 21, 2010: Will Reeve Pays Tribute to Chris and Dana
- January 10, 2010: Creator of Tech Used in Superman Returns to Receive Honorary Oscar
- January 19, 2010: No Superman Cameo in Green Lantern Movie
- January 27, 2010: Matthew Bomer Recalls Superman Screen Test
- January 29, 2010: Routh and Slater Raise Funds for Haiti
- February 5, 2010: No Superman Curse for Brandon Routh
- February 13, 2010: A Look at the WB's Jeff Robinov
- March 4, 2010: Stunt Coordinator Talks Justice League: Mortal
- March 15, 2010: Christian Bale Was Almost Superman
- March 21, 2010: Eva Marie Saint Recalls Superman Returns
- April 7, 2010: Examination of the Fleischer Superman Cartoons
- April 30, 2010: The Search for the Missing Jumpin Jive
- June 15, 2010: Ashton Kutcher Recalls His Superman Audition
- June 20, 2010: Interview with Brandon Routh's Dad for Father's Day
- June 21, 2010: Megamind Animated Movie Has Superman Overtones
- June 27, 2010: Brandon Routh Talks Superman Returns and Smallville
- June 28, 2010: Cary Bates Recalls Superman V: Superman Reborn
- August 3, 2010: Cancelled Justice League Movie Interview
- August 12, 2010: Brandon Routh to Appear at Dragon-Con
- August 26, 2010: Ohhhhhh Boy. This is Gonna Be A Hard One
- August 27, 2010: Edgar Wright's Comic Book Top Fifty
- September 7, 2010: Clint Eastwood Knocked Back Superman Role
- September 20, 2010: First Look at Superman XXX
- September 27, 2010: Waiting For Superman Documentary
- October 3, 2010: Armie Hammer Talks Never-Made JLA Movie
- October 10, 2010: Remembering Two Supermen
- October 10, 2010: Never-Made Superman Movies Examined
- October 29, 2010: Tim Burton's Superman Lives Photos
- November 5, 2010: Michael Dougherty Talks Superman Returns
- November 9, 2010: Superman Requiem Fan Film
- November 23, 2010: Superman Returns Costume to Sell at Auction
- December 5, 2010: Never-Used Superman and Doomsday Movie Designs
- December 5, 2010: Heroic Ambition Documentary Reminder
- December 8, 2010: Even More Tim Burton Superman Lives Designs
- December 8, 2010: No Clark Kent Cameo in Green Lantern Movie
- December 16, 2010: Kevin Spacey Talks About Playing Lex Luthor
- December 16, 2010: Superman Lives Healing Suit Test Footage
- December 22, 2010: Academic Essay on Superman Returns
Back to the News Archive Contents
Back to the Latest News page.