1999 Movie News Archives
July 2, 1999: Nicolas Cage Ready For SupermanNicolas Cage is ready to don the red cape and underwear, he told Popcorn UK yesterday. "I've said that I will still make the movie when you guys are ready. "I hope I can still do this because I think it wil be a very enchanted movie," he adds. Cage's motivation is spurred by a desire to inspire the nation's misfits who are sometimes driven to violence that "It's OK to be different because Superman is different. If one child sees that and says 'maybe I'm Superman' then I've done my job."
1999 Movie NewsListed below are all the News items archived for 1999.
- January 9, 1999: Shekhar Kapur to Direct Superman Movie?
- February 8, 1999: More Directing Choices for Superman Movie
- February 9, 1999: Superman Lives Shelved!
- February 12, 1999: Cage Out of Superman?
- February 22, 1999: Warner Bros. Still Committed to Superman Movie
- February 24, 1999: Three New Superman Scripts?
- March 2, 1999: Kevin Smith's Superman Lives cast
- March 24, 1999: Nicolas Cage Super Boyhood Footage
- March 31, 1999: Alex Ford's Superman Script Online
- April 6, 1999: Castin Begins on Superman Movie
- June 26, 1999: WB Approach Australian Script Writer
- July 2, 1999: Nicolas Cage Ready For Superman
- July 8, 1999: Bill Wisher to Write Superman Script
- October 11, 1999: SUPERMAN DVD Update
- November 6, 1999: Rhino SUPERMAN Soundtrack Update
- November 7, 1999: SUPERMAN appears on the Horizon
- November 11, 1999: Cage Still Talks Superman
- November 22, 1999: Tim Burton Talks Superman Lives
- December 20, 1999: Superman Score to Be Re-Released
Back to the News Archive Contents page.
Back to the Latest News page.