DC Shop are now taking orders for the new “Zack Snyder’s Justice League” Black Suit Superman PUMA Suede Sneakers.
Inspired by Superman’s new Black Suit in “Zack Snyder’s Justice League,” this PUMA Suede is an ode to one of the most iconic superheroes of all time. Adding the Superman logo, a form stripe inspired directly by the new Black Suit itself, and art created by Jen Bartel, this Suede is sure to turn heads of any DC fan—even if you’re not moving faster than a speeding bullet.
The Suede hit the scene in 1968 and has been changing the game ever since. It’s been worn by the icons of every generation and it’s stayed classic through it all. With fresh colorways and subtle design the Suede is as Classic as ever, for all-time.
- Classic Suede lo-top silhouette
- Full suede upper
- Synthetic leather lining
- Full lace closure
- Custom Comfort sockliner for instant step-in cushioning
- Rubber midsole and outsole for durable grip and traction
- Textured PUMA Formstrip overlay at sides with perforated detailing
- Woven label at tongue
- Unisex sizing shown in Men’s
- Women should order 1.5 sizes down from their usual size
- Arrives in specialty Black Suit Superman box
Limit 3 (three) per order. Available on a first-come, first-served, while supplies last basis. All sales are final and no returns or exchanges are permitted. Item will be available for shipping on or about May 2021.