Starting tomorrow, Weta Workshop will begin taking pre-orders for their “Zack Snyder’s Justice League” Superman Black Suit Statue.
Weta Workshop is thrilled to suit up and join “Zach Snyder’s Justice League”. To celebrate the release of this highly anticipated version, our sculptors have been busy bringing superheroes and supreme villains to life as highly emotive sculptures. Fans of the DC Universe campaigned to see Zack Snyder’s vision of the film that would finally bring heroes together to defend the Earth from its most dire threat. Their efforts have been rewarded with the film’s release on streaming services worldwide from March 18, 2021.
The signature superhero of the DC Universe, Superman returns wearing the iconic black version of his costume in “Zack Snyder’s Justice League”.
- 1:4 scale statue in high quality polystone
- Portrays the most well-known superhero of them all – Superman, in an iconic black suit with the “S” emblazoned on his chest.
- 2 x interchangeable heads with different facial expressions and LED light-up eyes
- Sculpture’s concept creation under Zack’s vision and direction
- Prototype digitally sculpted by Weta Workshop artist, Mauro Santini
- Unique base design featuring additional “Zack Snyder’s Justice League” plaque for display at collector’s preference.
“The Justice league represents the greatest ever archetypes of heroes and villains. The opportunity to work with Zack Snyder on the incredible stories of these legendary characters is both an honour and a privilege. It’s quite literally a dream come true.” – Jules German, Head Painter Weta Workshop.
Limited Edition of 1,000.