In the latest Superman Homepage Member Poll we asked you the following question:
Are comic books too expensive?
While 39% of people think comic books are a little too expensive, 38% think they’re very expensive… So the consensus is that, whether by a little or a lot, comic books are priced well above what a lot of people are willing to pay for them. It’s an interesting topic, because a lot of work goes in to creating comic books. A lot of hours, especially for the artists. So, what is a good price?
Here’s the complete voting breakdown:
- Yes, a little bit too expensive 39%, 71 vote71 vote 39%71 vote - 39% of all votes
- Yes, very expensive 38%, 68 votes68 votes 38%68 votes - 38% of all votes
- No, the prices are just right 11%, 20 votes20 votes 11%20 votes - 11% of all votes
- Unsure/Undecided 6%, 11 votes11 votes 6%11 votes - 6% of all votes
- I don't read comic books, so I don't care 5%, 9 votes9 votes 5%9 votes - 5% of all votes
- No, if anything they're too cheap 1%, 2 votes2 votes 1%2 votes - 1% of all votes
Be sure to get involved in the new poll available near the bottom of the front page of our website.