Podcasters assemble to help cure spinal injuries in a live marathon event.
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 – The DC TV Podcasting Network is teaming up with the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation to help cure spinal cord ailments on Saturday, June 11, 2016.
Founded by the late Man of Steel himself, the mission of the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation is to discover and fund innovative research as well as improving the quality of life for people who live with paralysis. We here at DC TV Podcasts couldn’t be more proud to be partnering up with the Foundation for this important cause in advancing research for spinal cord injuries.
Here is how you as a listener can help and participate on Saturday, June 11, 2016, while also enjoying your favorite DC television podcasts for Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow as well as DC Movies.
The podcasting fundraising event will be hosted via Mixlr at mixlr.com/dctvpodcasts and will begin at 11 AM PST/2 PM EST. The event will feature the great minds of DC TV Podcasts with hosts from Quiver: The Green Arrow Podcast, The Flash Podcast, Legends of Gotham, Supergirl Radio, Legends of Tomorrow Podcast and DC Movies Podcast.
The event will continue from 11 AM PST/2 PM EST into the evening with all six individual shows. The marathon will then conclude with a special DC TV Podcasts Assemble show featuring hosts from all six podcasts.
Here is the following schedule for when all the live shows will begin:
- Quiver: The Green Arrow Podcast at 11 AM PST (2 PM EST) with Michael Cohen and Amanda Konkin.
- DC Movies Podcast at 12 PM PST (3 PM EST) with Chris Doucher and Ashley Robinson.
- Supergirl Radio at 1 PM PST (4 PM EST) with Rebecca Johnson, Carly Lane and Morgan Glennon.
- The Flash Podcast at 2 PM PST (5 PM EST) with Andy Behbakht, Lauren Gallaway and guest host Jason Inman.
- Legends of Tomorrow Podcast at 3 PM PST (6 PM EST) with Morgan Glennon and TBA hosts
- Legends of Gotham at 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) with Bill Meeks and Anne Marie DeSimone
- DC TV Podcasts: Assemble Show at 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) with multiple hosts of DC TV Podcasts TBA.
Starting today, as well as during the marathon, head over to DCTVPodcasts.com/Fundraiser to find out how you can make a donation to the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation.
We at DC TV Podcasts hope to see you in the live chat and enjoy all the exciting programming we have in store for you! Nothing would make us happier than our listeners donating to this significant cause and joining us at DC TV Podcasts in helping the Foundation in funding cures and research for paralysis.