Fans Face Off with a Life-Sized Arrow, Supergirl and The Flash; Snap a Selfie with LEGO® Batman; Find Fantastic Beasts; Discover Limited Edition TV Series Postcards and More!
With Comic-Con 2016 coming at us in a flash, the behind-the-scenes team at the Warner Bros. booth (#4545) is once again making a super heroic effort to create another must-see environment, including displays of actual production costumes from the hit Warner Bros. Television/The CW series Arrow, Supergirl and The Flash offering fans the chance to see how they measure up to their favorite Super Hero; a super-sized LEGO® Batman; a Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Wand Master Training Station; and an exclusive giveaway of a limited edition set of WBTV series “Wish You Were Here” postcards, while supplies last, only available at the Warner Bros. Booth. Always a destination for Comic-Con fans, the Warner Bros. booth will deliver constant activities for fans to enjoy, including talent appearances, autograph signings and more.
Here’s a closer look at this year’s Warner Bros. booth activities:
THE FLASH, ARROW & SUPERGIRL
- While the presence of Super Heroes at the Warner Bros. Booth is not an unprecedented event, for the first time ever, all three costumes for Arrow, The Flash and Supergirl from their respective series on The CW will be on display for fans to measure up against.
- All three costumes were initially conceived and created by three-time Oscar®-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood. In Season Four of Arrow and Season Two of The Flash, series costume designer Maya Mani made some modifications to the two Super Hero costumes. In addition to the authentic production costumes, each of the super suits is modeled on a life-sized 3-D rendering, created from laser body scans of series stars Stephen Amell (Arrow), Grant Gustin (The Flash) and Melisa Benoist (Supergirl).
- Arrow returns for its fifth season on Wednesday October 5, at 8/7c on The CW. The Flash returns for its third season on Tuesday, October 4, at 8/7c on The CW. Supergirl will have its second season premiere Monday, October 10, at 8/7c on its new network home at The CW. Based on characters from DC, all three series are produced by Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television.
WISH YOU WERE HERE? SHARE ALL YOUR COMIC-CON EXPERIENCES WITH YOUR FRIENDS WITH COOL COLLECTIBLE POSTCARDS!
- Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing has created an exclusive set of “Wish You Were Here” collectible postcards based on Warner Bros. Television series for fans to share with their friends – or keep for themselves!
- Created as a limited printing, these exclusive cards come in two versions: the first set contains 13 postcards featuring WBTV’s hottest returning series – including The 100, Arrow, Blindspot, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Lucifer, The Originals, Supergirl, Supernatural, Teen Titans Go! and The Vampire Diaries. In addition, postcards will be available for titles making their debut at Comic-Con 2016, including Animaniacs Live, Frequency, Justice League Action, People of Earth, Powerless, Riverdale and Time After Time.
- Featuring series artwork on the front, the postcard backs all include custom Comic-Con messaging from each of the shows.
STARS & SIGNINGS AND MORE!
- From Thursday through Sunday, a cavalcade of talent – including producers and stars from Warner Bros. Television shows, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Pictures and HBO – will be signing for fans at the Warner Bros. booth. Talent to be announced. The signing schedule is as follows:
- THURSDAY, JULY 21, 2016
– 11:45am-12:15pm Teen Titans Go!
– 1:30pm-2:00pm Justice League Action
- FRIDAY, JULY 22, 2016
– 1:30pm-2:00pm Powerless
- SATURDAY, JULY 23, 2016
– 10:30am-11:15am Supergirl
– 11:15am-12:00pm Gotham
– 3:45pm-4:30pm The Flash
– 4:30pm-5:15pm Arrow
– 5:30pm-6:00pm DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
- SUNDAY, JULY 24, 2016
– 12:30pm-1:15pm DC Super Hero Girls