The 2016 Edition Features Four Collectible Covers from WBTV Series: Blindspot‘s Sullivan Stapleton and Jaimie Alexander; The Flash‘s Grant Gustin; Supergirl‘s Melissa Benoist, and Supernatural‘s Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles
Available at the Warner Bros. Comic-Con Booth, or at Newsstands and Digital Platforms Beginning July 19
From DC Super Heroes to super agents to Supernatural, the epic partnership continues as Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) and TV Guide Magazine team up for the seventh year in a row, joining forces on another special Warner Bros.-themed Comic-Con special edition of the magazine. The four collectible covers feature the following WBTV series and stars: Blindspot‘s Sullivan Stapleton and Jaimie Alexander, The Flash‘s Grant Gustin, Supergirl‘s Melissa Benoist, and Supernatural‘s Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki.
- Get the issues at the Warner Bros. booth at Comic-Con: Warner Bros. will distribute the TV Guide Magazine special issue to fans for free at the Warner Bros. booth – #4545 on the convention floor – throughout Comic-Con, beginning on Preview Night, Wednesday, July 20, and continuing through Sunday, July 24.
- Newsstand and Digital Platforms: For those unable to attend Comic-Con in person, all four collectible covers will be on sale from July 19 at retailers nationwide, as well as online at www.tvguidemagazine.com/comiccon beginning July 18. The special issue will also be available for digital download on Amazon Kindle Fire, NOOK by Barnes & Noble, Google Play and Zinio.
Fans combing through the 88-page special issue will find features and photos dedicated to the following programs:
- Returning Comic-Con favorites The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Blindspot, DC’s Legends of Tomorrrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Lucifer, The Originals, Supergirl, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
- Previews of WBTV’s highly anticipated new series Frequency, People of Earth, Powerless, Riverdale and Time After Time
- A musical walk down memory lane with Warner Bros. Animation’s hit series Teen Titans Go!, as well as a sneak peek at the animated DC all-star team in the upcoming series Justice League Action
And if that’s not super enough for you, there’s more, including:
- Two exclusive pull-out posters: one from Warner Bros. Consumer Products for the all-new DC Super Hero Girls, and the other featuring a striking image of DC Super Heroes from DC Universe: Rebirth by superstar artist Ivan Reis
- A sneak peek inside the upcoming DC Universe Original Animated Movie Batman: The Killing Joke from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment
- A look at the DC Super Hero Girls universe, in addition to a preview of the all-new Flintstones and Batgirl and the Birds of Prey comic book series from DC
- Behind-the-scenes photos from the TV Guide Magazine yacht and photo booth at Comic-Con 2015
- All the scoop on the stories behind Barry Allen’s metahuman enemies on The Flash; the super women of both Supernatural and Gotham; a two-on-two interrogation with Blindspot‘s Sullivan Stapleton and Jaimie Alexander; the bloody family tree of both The Originals and The Vampire Diaries; a DC’s Legends of Tomorrow timeline; plus, iZOMBIE‘s Rose McIver’s favorite brains; a soul-searching chat with Lucifer‘s Tom Ellis; set deconstructions on Arrow‘s new high-tech bunker and Gotham‘s Arkham Asylum; and more
- Burning questions answered about fans’ favorite shows, including The 100, Arrow, Blindspot, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Lucifer, The Originals, Supergirl, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
- And so much more…!