In the latest Superman Homepage Member Poll we asked you the following question:
Are you frustrated with the constant delays with “Doomsday Clock” comic book issues?
Over half the fans polled had varying degrees of frustration towards the constant delays affecting the release of “Doomsday Clock” issues. While sales are obviously still strong (with second and final printings taking place each week), you have to wonder how much better things would have been for this series if each issue had come out on time.
Here’s the complete voting breakdown:
- Yes, extremely! 41%, 118 votes118 votes 41%118 votes - 41% of all votes
- Yeah, somewhat 20%, 57 votes57 votes 20%57 votes - 20% of all votes
- I'm not reading it 16%, 46 votes46 votes 16%46 votes - 16% of all votes
- No, not at all 11%, 31 vote31 vote 11%31 vote - 11% of all votes
- I'm waiting for the Trade Paperback collection 8%, 23 votes23 votes 8%23 votes - 8% of all votes
- I don't read comic books 5%, 14 votes14 votes 5%14 votes - 5% of all votes
Be sure to get involved in the new Member Poll available near the bottom of the front page of our website.