Superman Homepage Ringer T-Shirt
Now you can show the world that you are a fan of the No. 1 Superman site in the world! For only $17.99 you can wear this shirt with pride and help get the word out about our super community here. (More colors and designs available)
LEGO: DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League [Blu-ray/DVD]
Bizarro's creation of the Bizarro League has caused confusion amongst the world's greatest Super Heroes, but an even greater and mysterious threat may force the Justice League and Bizarro League to band together to defeat evil.
Available on Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD and Digital HD on February 10, 2015. The Blu-ray and DVD releases will include an exclusive Batzarro LEGO Minifigure on-pack, while supplies last.
Run Time: 44 minutes
The Big Blue Report is the Superman Homepage Newsletter sent out twice a month. It contains exclusive content not seen on the website. Subscribe now!
9. He always talks about his glory days of using his super powers to save the world, but doesn't have any other signs of Alzheimer's...
8. At least a half dozen times a day, he bemoans the fact that there are no longer any telephone booths.
7. *That* explains why he's always putting his underwear on outside his pants...
6. Every time he sees one of your comics he looks at Grandma, shakes his head and says, "Things might have turned out differently if supervillainesses dressed like that when I was young..."
5. Your grandmother was a spunky girl reporter who got kidnapped a lot.
4. Other kids' grandpas: Pull quarters out of your ear. Your grandpa: Pulls the Flaming Mallet of Hephaestus out of your ear.
3. Other kids' grandpas take them fishing on weekends. Yours takes you to the Phantom Zone to rescue kidnapped scientists.
2. Other kids' grandfathers start their war stories with "One time at Fort Dix..." Your grandfather always starts his with "It all started when FDR called us to the Justice Battalion headquarters."
...and the Number 1 Sign Your Grandfather was a Golden Age Superhero...
1. His DependsTM undergarments are color-coordinated with his cape and boots.