Print Thread
NOEL NEILL MAKES A SURPRISE APPEARANCE AT METROPOLIS ILLINOIS 2012!
captaincelluloid
Jim Nolt posted in The George Reeves Appreciation Society

Jim Nolt 12:38pm Jun 10
This just in from Larry Ward:

Noel Neill, the First Lady of Metropolis, made an unannounced and very brief personal appearance at Saturday's Superman Celebration in Metropolis, IL at a panel with author Larry Tye, actors Gerard Christopher and Johnny Rockwell, and author Larry Ward. Looking happy and content, she took no questions but happily posed for dozens of photos with very happy fans and friends, many of whom were visibly moved by her appearance. When she arrived at 1 pm the room was sparsely populated, but word spread quickly of her appearance and by 1:15 the hall was packed. By 2 pm the panel was over and Noel announced herself "exhausted" and I drove her back home. She was glad she had attended, but was also glad she had not committed to a full day of appearances. Later in the evening - while Noel was fast asleep - a viewing of several episodes of The Adventures of Superman took place during a tribute to Noel Neill. It was a good day for everyone.

(I don't have any pics of Noel from yesterday, but I'm pretty sure there are a lot of them floating around today, as a LOT of pics were taken.)

[img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k65/teddy51/capt%202/NOELS87BIRTHDAYBASH-1.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.
NOEL NEILL'S 87TH BIRTHDAY SURPRISE SPONSORED BY THE CAPTAIN, AND HELD AT THE PENNSYLVANIA HOTEL IN NYC 2007!
captaincelluloid Cool

Jump to Forum: