Print Thread
Superman / Shazam DVD
First of I apologize was not sure if I should put this here or in the merchandise forum. ANyway I am hoping someone can help me out. Quite sometime ago DC put out A DVD which had a short cartoon all nmew with Superman, Captain MArvel and Black Atom. Now while this was new it also contained much shorter cartoons that were origianlly on 2 disc versions of some of the DC Annimated features. I own this and according to the packaging if I read/understood things correctly the had extra stuff that was not included with thiem on the 2 disc versions. Can anyone verify this was the case and if you know what was added I have never seen the originals.
I guess you mean "The Return of Black Adam" from the DC Showcase Original Shorts Collection. As far as I know there should be three other shorts on the collection featuring the Spectre, Green Arrow, and Jonah Hex.

The Jonah Hex one is great.
Easy, miss. I've got you.

Get away from me, padre. You reek of the irrational. - Lex Luthor
I watched it on Netflix and it was the same three shorts...well they were all short even the "feature" title.
You both are corerect with what i am talking about but you mis read my question I know the Spectre, Jonah and GA are not original but the Black Atom was. Now the GA, Jonah and Spectre were also found on 2 disc versions of some of the the regular 2 disc edition of some of the DC annimated movies. SOrry not sure which ones. ANyway if I understood correctly the one on what I have says there is extra stuff in those that were not on included in their original version and I was asking for someone who has seen both versions if this is correct and if it is correct what the differences are. I do not own all the DC 2 disc editions yet.
I am Prince
I like this show very much. This type of show is very interesting.
Superman's movies is very wondering. I like it very much.
Jump to Forum: