Print Thread
Who is Mo-Cap man?
suttie7
No one anywhere on the web seems to know what the deal is with mo-cap man. Some people think he is Zod or possibly a Non-like character. The problem i have with that is that the aerial thing attached to his head is about half a metre tall, putting mo-cap mans real character at more than 7 feet tall, closer to 8 feet.(If anyone could attach a picture of Mo-Cap man showing such that would be great-Im not smart enough to know how to do it!) For the height reason, it seems unlikely that it would be Zod or even Non.

Some have suggested it might be Doomsday, but I cant see any possible way they could have an origin story, Zod, Faora and Doomsday in a single movie without it turning into a Michael Bay-Transformers like debacle.
His name is Kal-El. He will call himself Clark Kent, but the world will know him as Superman.
 
Hypoxic
It could be anything involved in the story, like an alien, to something more likely, such as a stuntman.
Easy, miss. I've got you.
_____

Get away from me, padre. You reek of the irrational. - Lex Luthor
 
Steve Younis
It's not Zod. It's obviously an all-CGI character. I have my suspicions that it may be another Superman villain we haven't seen on film before. Some are saying Doomsday or a monstrous Non... I think it could be something different... possibly a robotic figure. Wink
Steve Younis
=================================
Superman Homepage - http://www.Superm...mepage.com
Christopher Reeve Homepage - http://www.ChrisR...epage.com/
Steve's Stuff - http://www.younis...
=================================
Look! Up in the Sky!
 
Hypoxic

>Steve Younis wrote:


I think it could be something different... possibly a robotic figure. Wink


If you're thinking what I think you're thinking I think that's pretty awesome.
Easy, miss. I've got you.
_____

Get away from me, padre. You reek of the irrational. - Lex Luthor
 
suttie7
So you guys are just gonna think the same thing and leave me here hanging? Smile

I dont think it'll be Doomsday or Non. Doomsday needs half a film to himself. In my ideal sequel, Superman would die fighting Doomsday in the first half of the movie, and then come back in the second half to fight another foe.

I think its a big CGI character, as Steve said. Its too big to be Non. I'm not as smart as you guys and dont know who/what it could be!
His name is Kal-El. He will call himself Clark Kent, but the world will know him as Superman.
 
Hypoxic

>suttie7 wrote:


So you guys are just gonna think the same thing and leave me here hanging? Smile


Well, we're only thinking the same thing if Steve's thinking what I think he's thinking, and I think I know what he's thinking.


>suttie7 wrote:

In my ideal sequel, Superman would die fighting Doomsday in the first half of the movie, and then come back in the second half to fight another foe.


Such a sequel could get some heat because it would be like Superman: Doomsday. I think for Doomsday to work in a big screen story, he (does Doomsday even have a gender?) would have to be associated with another character, someone pulling the strings.
Easy, miss. I've got you.
_____

Get away from me, padre. You reek of the irrational. - Lex Luthor
 
JR1989
Brainiac maybe?
"You will give the people of earth an Ideal to strive towards, they'll race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall but in time they will join you in the sun, in time you will help them accomplish wonders"
 
Superman8
I have no idea at all. I just really have a hard time believing Snyder would go the same way as Supes I and II. Even if they don't use 'Non', a big dopey brute is still is still too close to the others. I just don't think they will go that close.

I really really really hope it's not doomsday. Doomsday can not be in an origin story. Superman wouldn't even stand a chance against Doomsday in his early days. In the comics, an older, wiser, more experienced Superman couldn't even handle him. Zod and the gang will be plenty for this Supes to handle. Doomsday shouldn't even be mentioned until the end of the sequel or even the beginning of the third. I just imagine an older Supes who's seen it all as the guy who fights Doomsday, not the one who is just discovering who he is meant to be.

With that said, i think it has to be something from Krypton. Most if not all of the pics we've seen of mo-cap man have been on the same sets as Zod and Faora. It wouldn't make sense for them to be fighting along side something they know nothing about. It's gotta be something that comes to earth with them from the Phantom Zone.

Just don't ask me what that something is...
"For this reason above all, their capacity for good, i have sent them you, my only son."

Jor-El
 
Hypoxic
Thangarian snare beast?

Pfft
Easy, miss. I've got you.
_____

Get away from me, padre. You reek of the irrational. - Lex Luthor
 
suttie7
So Steve thinks he knows what it is, Hypoxic doesnt know what it is, but thinks he knows what Steve is thinking. Hypoxic doesnt want to publicly say what he thinks Steve thinks it is, incase he is not actually thinking the same thing Steve is thinking, but now the Steve thinks he knows what it is, it has got Hypoxic thinking.

Am i thinking this through right? Smile
His name is Kal-El. He will call himself Clark Kent, but the world will know him as Superman.
 
suttie7

>Superman8 wrote:


I have no idea at all. I just really have a hard time believing Snyder would go the same way as Supes I and II. Even if they don't use 'Non', a big dopey brute is still is still too close to the others. I just don't think they will go that close.

I really really really hope it's not doomsday. Doomsday can not be in an origin story. Superman wouldn't even stand a chance against Doomsday in his early days. In the comics, an older, wiser, more experienced Superman couldn't even handle him. Zod and the gang will be plenty for this Supes to handle. Doomsday shouldn't even be mentioned until the end of the sequel or even the beginning of the third. I just imagine an older Supes who's seen it all as the guy who fights Doomsday, not the one who is just discovering who he is meant to be.

With that said, i think it has to be something from Krypton. Most if not all of the pics we've seen of mo-cap man have been on the same sets as Zod and Faora. It wouldn't make sense for them to be fighting along side something they know nothing about. It's gotta be something that comes to earth with them from the Phantom Zone.

Just don't ask me what that something is...


Pretty much exactly along the lines of what i have been thinking in every facet of your post Smile
His name is Kal-El. He will call himself Clark Kent, but the world will know him as Superman.
 
suttie7

>Steve Younis wrote:


It's not Zod. It's obviously an all-CGI character. I have my suspicions that it may be another Superman villain we haven't seen on film before. Some are saying Doomsday or a monstrous Non... I think it could be something different... possibly a robotic figure. Wink


Metallo? Could it be Metallo? If it is Metallo then I would assume this is the climax of the movie, with Faora and Superman and Metallo in a 3way fight. Maybe the military created Metallo, but why would Metallo be in Smallville? Will Superman be based in Smallville for most or all of the movie...we have heard rumours there will be no reporter Kent so does that rule out alot of Metropolis? And why have we not really seen Zod yet?

Too many questions i know, I just get a bit carried away sometimes with the endless possiblities!!!!
His name is Kal-El. He will call himself Clark Kent, but the world will know him as Superman.
 
Hypoxic

>suttie7 wrote:


So Steve thinks he knows what it is, Hypoxic doesnt know what it is, but thinks he knows what Steve is thinking. Hypoxic doesnt want to publicly say what he thinks Steve thinks it is, incase he is not actually thinking the same thing Steve is thinking, but now the Steve thinks he knows what it is, it has got Hypoxic thinking.

Am i thinking this through right? Smile


Give this man the prize! Pfft
Easy, miss. I've got you.
_____

Get away from me, padre. You reek of the irrational. - Lex Luthor
 
Sven-El
It's a giant mechanical spider. Wink
"You're here for a reason. Now I don't know what reason or whose reason but it's not just to score touch downs. "
-Jonathon Kent.
SUPERMAN: THE MOTION PICTURE
 
suttie7

>Sven-El wrote:


It's a giant mechanical spider. Wink


You know, details of a giant mechanical spider can be found on the "aborted movie scripts" page, and they were "aborted" for a reason Smile

And im going to report you Sven to the administrator, because I think you might be Jon Peters in disguise!

lol
His name is Kal-El. He will call himself Clark Kent, but the world will know him as Superman.
 
Hypoxic

>suttie7 wrote:


>Sven-El wrote:


It's a giant mechanical spider. Wink



And im going to report you Sven to the administrator, because I think you might be Jon Peters in disguise!

lol


Noted.

Sven-El,

[img]http://rlv.zcache.com/im_watching_you_poster-p228601417659876221t5wm_400.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.
Easy, miss. I've got you.
_____

Get away from me, padre. You reek of the irrational. - Lex Luthor
 
Jump to Forum: