Print Thread
Any news on casting call updates?
Pink
This is my first post Wink
I went to the Superman casting call last month with my 1 year old. When do you think that they would contact me by if I were chosen? Or should I give up do you think at this point?
If anyone knows of any locations where shootings will be taking place, I would love to go and watch. But not in Plano...that's way too far for me.
Thanks!
How big are you...um, how TALL are you?

robert morrison
Don't give up, I think they are filming everything in Chicago (smallville and metropolis)
"People are afraid of what they don't understand" - Jonathan Kent
[img]http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b496/RobzHere/pakent_zpsd2408dda.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.

Pink
Thanks! I thought they were starting the shooting in September for Chicago so I'm getting nervous that we weren't chosen. I want to be in this movie so badly (though I'm aware it would be for a nanosecond). I have loved Superman since I was a little girl...fell in love with him watching Superman the Movie (over and over and over)! When I heard that they were looking for extras in Chicago there was no doubt that I would try (along with hunderds of others)! Still crossing my fingers....
How big are you...um, how TALL are you?

Jump to Forum: