Superman Homepage » Television » Smallville
 Print Thread
Metropolis
The Red-Blue Blur
Imagine that one day, the cast of Smallville is brought back together and the CW funds this spin off project as a two hour movie just to show what's happened to Clark and Lois since the finale...

I'd like to see Lex as a villain along with Metallo again or maybe Bizarro. I've always loved what Smallville did with the future Superman bits.

Here's a fan done opening. This guy's an amazing editor so comment or not, you've gotta see this...

http://www.youtub...Gl-k_7G6kk

JR1989
I would love to see a spin-off show (maybe a new series of lois & clark) but sadly i don't think it's going to happen.
"You will give the people of earth an Ideal to strive towards, they'll race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall but in time they will join you in the sun, in time you will help them accomplish wonders"

The Red-Blue Blur

>JR1989 wrote:

I would love to see a spin-off show (maybe a new series of lois & clark) but sadly i don't think it's going to happen.

This is a 'what if' thread.

JR1989

>The Red-Blue Blur wrote:

>JR1989 wrote:

Ok, What if smallville had a season 11, who would be the villian?, would clark be superman?, or would clark forget how to fly and have his suit taken away from him by Jor-el, would it be set 7 years in the future?, would clark wear glasses every episode?
"You will give the people of earth an Ideal to strive towards, they'll race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall but in time they will join you in the sun, in time you will help them accomplish wonders"

The Red-Blue Blur

>JR1989 wrote:

>The Red-Blue Blur wrote:

>JR1989 wrote:

Ok, What if smallville had a season 11, who would be the villian?, would clark be superman?, or would clark forget how to fly and have his suit taken away from him by Jor-el, would it be set 7 years in the future?, would clark wear glasses every episode?

"Imagine that one day, the cast of Smallville is brought back together and the CW funds this spin off project as a two hour movie just to show what's happened to Clark and Lois since the finale...

I'd like to see Lex as a villain along with Metallo again or maybe Bizarro. I've always loved what Smallville did with the future Superman bits."

Steve Wright
If they were to ever bring it back as Metropolis, I think they would have to recast. I don't think they could pay Tom Welling enough money to do it..lol..

Whogaman
If they did do a 'Metroville' spin-off, it will be like the YouTube video that was posted where we don't get a good look at Superman whether in a new series, or TV movies.

*sigh* Sad I would not want to Tom Welling to return at all. He wouldn't wear the suit and if they did cast him as "Super-Clark" we will see a bad guy shoot at him, and you will only see him from the torso, or his face or use a body double to show Superman from the rear. Any super feat shown would be CGI.

I'll pass.

Peace Whoga
[img]https://scontent-b-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/1543679_624694037566834_909789152_n.jpg?oh=448b277b52c10f94d290f54275a18dc1&oe=52D8C0FD[/img]=====================================
"Like the only real magic -- The magic of knowledge."

Jump to Forum: