Superman Homepage » Television » Smallville
 Print Thread
If You Wrote a Smallville Episode
The Red-Blue Blur
Any plot ideas? Any villain you'd like to revamp? Any cameos you'd like to see? Share your thoughts here.

I've always wanted Clark to go to Gotham as a writer for the Daily Planet reporting on the crime rate drop and the rise of vigilantism in the city. Anyway, I just thought it'd be cool to see a really serious Smallville episode involving the police, corrupt cops such as Bullock, and the mob with (because he's my favorite Gotham mobster) Rupert Thorne. Maybe it could be two hours and considered a movie like Absolute Justice was. There could be a few cameos like Harvey Dent could be running for DA/be a close friend of Jim Gordon. The episode wouldn't necessarily have Batman. Just an idea of mine.

Kal-El23
It would've been cool to see an episode where Clark had to travel to Themyscira to help out in a crisis on the island. There could've been the whole issue about how a man has never stepped foot on the island and all of that. Diana would probably not have been created yet or still very young and training.
I Know My Destiny

Fulcon
I would put him in the suit and battling Darkseid.

AND IT WILL JUST BE THAT.
You know, the reason I like Superman is because he is an unabashed good guy, not this angsting dude with an anguished past who kills people while angsting.

It's time to show people why Light and Bright Heroes are awesome again.

----------

Your mission: Draw a picture of a crossover between the cast of Superman: Returns and the cast of Smallville.

How would the two cast's interact?

PM me when you have succeeded.

Utah13
The Red-Blue Blur wrote:
Any plot ideas? Any villain you'd like to revamp? Any cameos you'd like to see? Share your thoughts here.

I've always wanted Clark to go to Gotham as a writer for the Daily Planet reporting on the crime rate drop and the rise of vigilantism in the city. Anyway, I just thought it'd be cool to see a really serious Smallville episode involving the police, corrupt cops such as Bullock, and the mob with (because he's my favorite Gotham mobster) Rupert Thorne. Maybe it could be two hours and considered a movie like Absolute Justice was. There could be a few cameos like Harvey Dent could be running for DA/be a close friend of Jim Gordon. The episode wouldn't necessarily have Batman. Just an idea of mine.

I think that sounds interesting. that might even fit into the upcoming movie. Nolans Batman is already in a universe that seems pretty dang realistic. Too bad Nolan said Superman doesn't exist in his batman world.

AKalel
I am not sure the story behind it but would like to see a big a ss baddie created for the show that could give Clark a run for his money but has never been seen in any other of the various versions of the mythos and more importantly not the baddie powers/abilities be caused from kryptonite. Also maybe some more alternate reality episodes like Clark being in a universe where Lex did not die and he and Clark are still friends and for a lack of a better term are partners. I am sure there are other items which I might add later.

The Red-Blue Blur
Two other heroes I'd like to see introduced-- Question and Atom. I think Question would be awesome in live action and you can't really mess up on him as long as you stick to the comic version. And Atom could be Ray Palmer, a professor at Metropolis University.

FlashGordon
I'd introduce Inspector Henderson. He's such a great supporting character, that hardly gets any play at all in the current Superman media.

Kal-El23
FlashGordon wrote:
I'd introduce Inspector Henderson. He's such a great supporting character, that hardly gets any play at all in the current Superman media.

He is a great character. I loved the take on Inspector Henderson in 'Lois & Clark'. I never thought about him not being in 'Smallville'.
I Know My Destiny

Jump to Forum: