Print Thread
My Superman series
Kal-El23
I've always wanted to sit down and write out a new Superman TV series, and if I could ever finish it, then here's how it'd turn out. The first three episodes would've briefly gone over his origins up to and including Jonathan Kents death. My series would be much, much more concerned with action with humor and romance being a backdrop. Lex Luthor would be the billionaire that I think most of us prefer, and while he'd be the focus in some episodes, he'd also take a backseat to other villains at times. Most of my seasons would have one or two big DC villains to cover the entire season. For example, Metallo would make his appearance in my 1st season with he and Lex being the primary villains for that season. I would've created huge story arcs with villains like Brainiac and Zod. My final season would be an ongoing story arc of LexCorp eventually discovering Doomsday and my series would end, and some people will hate this, with the huge throwdown between Superman and Doomsday with Supermans death and funeral being the final scene.
I Know My Destiny

Lois

>Kal-El23 wrote:

I've always wanted to sit down and write out a new Superman TV series, and if I could ever finish it, then here's how it'd turn out. The first three episodes would've briefly gone over his origins up to and including Jonathan Kents death. My series would be much, much more concerned with action with humor and romance being a backdrop. Lex Luthor would be the billionaire that I think most of us prefer, and while he'd be the focus in some episodes, he'd also take a backseat to other villains at times. Most of my seasons would have one or two big DC villains to cover the entire season. For example, Metallo would make his appearance in my 1st season with he and Lex being the primary villains for that season. I would've created huge story arcs with villains like Brainiac and Zod. My final season would be an ongoing story arc of LexCorp eventually discovering Doomsday and my series would end, and some people will hate this, with the huge throwdown between Superman and Doomsday with Supermans death and funeral being the final scene.

Like it! The throw down between Superman and Doomsday and Superman's death and funeral being a season finale perhaps? Gotta have another season! Wink
Read my mind

Jump to Forum: