Superman Homepage » Television » Smallville
 Print Thread
Is "The Red Queen" Lana
CK-777
I hate to think it, but I think they are preping us for the return of Lana for a short time. Maybe to help clark with Zod and the Kandorian's. What do you think?

TheSuperman
i wouldnt have a problem with that, but i doubt it.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,

that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

Leviticus 18-22 remember it.

krypto-mac
I actually think it might be Martha Kent. Red hair, the suit we saw tonight is exactly the same as one Martha used to wear on the show. About the right build too. We'll see.
To err is human, to moo is bovine.

TheSuperman
krypto-mac wrote:
I actually think it might be Martha Kent. Red hair, the suit we saw tonight is exactly the same as one Martha used to wear on the show. About the right build too. We'll see.

its amazing that they can make a 45 minute episode and have it be essentially about nothing. The only scene that was interesting was the red queen scene. She looked to thin to be martha, but your right it prolly is her.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,

that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

Leviticus 18-22 remember it.

bwhite33
Could it be Chloe? Wasn't she wearing red we saw the red queen?

Lex Vader
Well, it makes sense for it to be Martha except for the fact that she just would not act in that capacity, especially without telling Clark. And she doesn't have any real power that she can abuse.

It doesn't make any sense for it to be Chloe, because then John would be working for her and why would she pretend she didn't know about Checkmate and keep it from Clark? She also has no power.

There's no way it's Lois, because she's dumber than a bag of bricks.

There's no way it's Lex missing ex-wife, because no one cares.

It could be Kara, but I don't know if the actress is available.

It could be Wonder Woman, but after they used her costume on Lois, I think they made that impossible.

It makes sense for it to be Lana, since the whole thing revolves around "meta humans," and partly the Kandorians. If Lord can have powers and be on one side, then so could Lana. She's also the only one who can stop Zod. So even if Kreuk said she wouldn't be back, it makes more sense that her Kryptonite powers would have some ultimate purpose than to just write her as being a superhero and never telling us what she's doing. And even more hopefully, she can use her powers against the Kandorians and then DIE.

It's either that or they're teasing a celebrity cameo. And the only relevant person I can think of is Teri Hatcher. She would be perfect for the Red Queen, but I don't know what her actual identity would be, and still can't think of a reason for her to be in the story.

Jump to Forum: