Print Thread
Neal Bailey's review.
sbeamish
I'm on vacation this week, so I finally got around to reading Neal's HUGE review of Superman Returns.

I certainly didn't agree with every point he made, but I pretty much loved reading every bit of it.- Highly recommended.

Identical response, sbeamish.

The only thing that bugged me was that he gave Lex WAY too much praise. But other than that I agreed with almost every point he made, particularly about the actors.

PScottMorgan
Is this the same review in which he described Lois as an 'angel-whore' or am I thinking of another review?..
Easy Miss, I've got you...

Gingerman wrote:
Is this the same review in which he described Lois as an 'angel-whore' or am I thinking of another review?..

Not sure. He mainly described Lois as being "Lana from Smallville" here, and proved that thesis pretty much perfectly.

sbeamish
Planet-man wrote:
Gingerman wrote:

Not sure. He mainly described Lois as being "Lana from Smallville" here, and proved that thesis pretty much perfectly.

Yes, I believe he did use the term "angel-whore" a few times. But it was the Lana parallel that I found most entertaining and illuminating.

Jump to Forum: